Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

My sigfig, AND one of me with some EB members doing the Macarena on new years eve last year.

YES....Mr.Phes was drunk (again), he even lost his helmet...

sigfig.jpg

dancing_sigfiggies.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't resist myself...I tossed a die (threw a 4, Mr.Phes' number...) :devil:

Edited by zorro3999

Hi!

I´m going to do a Stop-Motion film in my LEGO city. I want as many of the population as possible to be EB sigfigs, so I would like you to take a clear pic of your sigfig that shows what pieces it is. I really would appreciate if you put a reference to Peeron or Bricklink for each piece.

Example:

My sigfig:

dsc00799.jpg

Black hood

Racers/Ninja head

Luke Skywalker torso with yellow hands (sometimes wears black "gloves", as in the picture)

Black legs

Thank you!! :sweet:

Dennimator

Edited by Dennimator

My sigfig doesn't need reference. It's just what you see in my avatar. This with a red single feather plume and a film camera. Also, have you seen my tutorials? Basic Animation and Walking. And, you're obviously quite a keen brickfilmer, so let us know what you think about the creation of a Eurobricks brickfilming forum here.

Edited by Captain Zuloo

My sigfig is my avatar :thumbup:
My sigfig is also my avatar although you may have trouble with mine but here is my Bricklink part reference if you really want it. :classic:

HI Dennimator,

There is a very comprehensive list of sigfigs on the Your Sigfig thread. You'll probably find this a very useful resource. :classic: Remember that some people's sigfigs evolve over time, so you may want to make sure you are using their current one. Good luck with your film! :sweet:

My sigfig is my SpongeBob avatar. You can find him in any of the SpongeBob sets

Edited by Justin

Here's a picture of mine.

The only thing you can't see too well are the plain white legs.

poi_012.jpg

I look forward to seeing your project! :thumbup:

My sigfig doesn't need reference. It's just what you see in my avatar. This with a red single feather plume and a film camera. Also, have you seen my tutorials? Basic Animation and Walking. And, you're obviously quite a keen brickfilmer, so let us know what you think about the creation of a Eurobricks brickfilming forum here.

OK, thanks! :sweet:

Yeah, I´ve seen´em, thank you.

I´ve already shared my thought about a Brickfilm forum, I would like that very much.

Also, since I recently got SMP, do you know if there is a tutorial for that somewhere on this (or another) forum?

Thanks!

My sigfig is my avatar :thumbup:

OK, but can you please give a BL/Peeron reference on the head and torso?

Thank you! :wink:

HI Dennimator,

There is a very comprehensive list of sigfigs on the Your Sigfig thread. You'll probably find this a very useful resource. :classic: Remember that some people's sigfigs evolve over time, so you may want to make sure you are using their current one. Good luck with your film! :sweet:

Thanks for the link, I think that it will be very useful for me!

Here's a picture of mine.

The only thing you can't see too well are the plain white legs.

poi_012.jpg

I look forward to seeing your project! :thumbup:

Thanks!

It won´t be started for a while, because my city is in ruins thanks to my sister (again!) and I´m going to do a short movie first just for getting familiar with SMP. Also it will be the first movie in a trilogy on half an hour each, so "filming" it will also take a while.

Edited by Dennimator

A word of advice, aim for 10 minutes rather than 1/2 hour because it's such a huge project ou'll not finnish it for ages. Also, I can record voices for the Captain with a Z if you'd like.

There are several versions of my basic sigfig including hat and outfit changes. The one common factor is the head. It NEVER changes, and I always get in epaulettes and a cape if I can.

Here is one such example from EB News Interviews where I am the host.

iamded1.jpg

shadowsplain.png_thumb.jpg

The traditional ImperialShadows, from top to bottom

2544.GIF or bb268.gif - A brown hat. Usually a pirate tricorne, but sometimes an Indiana Jones fedora despite the reddish-brownness of it.

3626bpx119.gif - Always this head.

522.gif - Brown cape.

2526.GIF - Brown epaulettes.

973px58c01.gif - Qui-Gon torso.

970c00.GIF - Brown hips and legs.

Glad you asked this, I'd been meaning to make a quick inventory of it for a long time since I get the occasional pm asking.

3901.png - This hair in black

3626bp04.1067393969.jpg - this head

973p22.png - this body

970c00.png These legs in black

Plus any kind of pistol/revolver/smg for a weapon.

(Can I be a secondary character? What's the plot of the movie?)

Take a look at my sigfig, that´s me and my wife - although she´ll get dark red hair pretty soon.

Oh well, here´s a bigger pic for reference :classic:

sigfig.jpg

(Only complete with a dark red can of Dr Pepper! :tongue: )

This is my sigfig. :wink:

kennethsig4.jpg

The exact same minifig except for the head which came from Mutt's hair piece and the head came from one of the Jedi in Star Wars. I forget which face it came from. I believed it's from Luke Skywalker (EP 6)

The rest of the minifig came from 6086 Black Knights Castle. :sweet:

My various sigfigs are as follows:

adam_001.jpg

sigfig.jpg

(He's on the right)

2972649538_08b7b7df7b.jpg

Normally has black Mutt hair, but since I'm also in a pirate mood, and the torso is sort of appropriate...=P

Also I just love Shakos. =P

~Trexxen

Sigfigs, huh? I have two :laugh:. I'll do parts list of both.

Sigfig1:

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/....1218520250.jpg : hair

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/....1116737665.jpg : face

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/....1117657542.jpg : torso

Black-Pants

Sigfig2:

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/....1149907952.jpg : hair-red

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/....1190184089.jpg : face-calm side

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/973px66.jpg : torso with yellow gloves.

Tan-Pants

Indy Bag

Cutlass (This goes goes on the back attached via the Indy Bag, but if you can't do this just put it in his hand.

Pictures can be found at the convient link in my sig.

A word of advice, aim for 10 minutes rather than 1/2 hour because it's such a huge project ou'll not finnish it for ages. Also, I can record voices for the Captain with a Z if you'd like.

OK, maybe I´ll go for a 30 min total then.

Thanks!

Also, thanks for the voice record "offer", but the film are going to be in Swedish. (English subtitle when I´ll put it on Youtube.)

3901.png - This hair in black

3626bp04.1067393969.jpg - this head

973p22.png - this body

970c00.png These legs in black

Plus any kind of pistol/revolver/smg for a weapon.

(Can I be a secondary character? What's the plot of the movie?)

Secondary character?

Maybe you can, but you´ll have to change clothes into some Agents ones then! :wink:

I see how the Swedish could be an issue. :hmpf_bad: t'll be interesting to see how Captain Zuloo learns Swedish for an appearance in a film, That's the sigfig BTW, not me. Oh well, I look foward to it. :thumbup:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

My sig is my avatar he is from the Dino attack/2010 sets. Both of which are kinda rare but you can include him if you wish.

Current CITY police officer as per my avatar. You can't see the legs but they are black! :wink:

Cheers

Rog

My sig is my avatar he is from the Dino attack/2010 sets. Both of which are kinda rare but you can include him if you wish.

OK, no prob, you´re already in, I bought the Dino 2010 helicopter just for the film (yes, it´s still available in "my" shop). I wish I could get the Dino Attack one though... :sceptic:

Well, I have partially MODed mine, so it looks better now.

He's over....there < !

:grin:

He? That´s a she!! :tongue:

Current CITY police officer as per my avatar. You can't see the legs but they are black! :wink:

Cheers

Rog

Well, you´re already in, along with like 10 other minifigs that´s similiar to your sigfig. :tongue: