Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

CW Anakin never had that hair.

Wow, I just checked my 7769 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter instruction manual, and you're right! I'm shocked because I used that hair for Anakin for a couple of years! Anybody know which minifigs DID have that hair?

Wow, I just checked my 7769 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter instruction manual, and you're right! I'm shocked because I used that hair for Anakin for a couple of years! Anybody know which minifigs DID have that hair?

These:

gen029.jpg

gen033.jpg

sw357.jpg

These:

gen029.jpg

gen033.jpg

sw357.jpg

Hmm... The only one of those I have is young Han Solo, but I'm pretty sure he's complete. I must've gotten Max or the birthday fig in a used lot of LEGO I bought. Thanks Legoman273!

Hmm... The only one of those I have is young Han Solo, but I'm pretty sure he's complete. I must've gotten Max or the birthday fig in a used lot of LEGO I bought. Thanks Legoman273!

Gar vor'entye

IC: *I hand Monk Pretzel a few coins*

"Less ashamed of me now?"

OOC: I'll bet you thought that Lord Olaf (my old avatar) was my Sig-'Fig, but he is not. Avatar does not equal Sig-'Fig.

I am ashamed that you didn't realize that. :sick:

:devil_laugh::poke::devil_laugh::poke:

IC: Best friend! Your soul is not far gone. :laugh:

OOC: :angry:

:grin:

Edited by palathadric

Gar vor'entye

Not to make this go off-topic, but I spent quite a while looking "Gar vor'entye" up on the Internet. Is it Mandalorian for "I accept a debt" or "You're welcome"?

Not to make this go off-topic, but I spent quite a while looking "Gar vor'entye" up on the Internet. Is it Mandalorian for "I accept a debt" or "You're welcome"?

Yes! "Vor entye" means "I accept a debt"; it is used to mean "thank you". "Gar" means "you", and by putting it in front of a statement, you can make it a question. I was trying to use it to reverse the statement, as there is no phrase meaning "you're welcome" in Mando'a (that I could find, anyway).

Yes! "Vor entye" means "I accept a debt"; it is used to mean "thank you". "Gar" means "you", and by putting it in front of a statement, you can make it a question. I was trying to use it to reverse the statement, as there is no phrase meaning "you're welcome" in Mando'a (that I could find, anyway).

Again, don't want to get this any further off-topic, but Daxus doesn't actually have any coins to give Monk Pretzel. Consider yourself, therefore, "accepting a debt"...Daxus is now officially in debt to Monk Pretzel! :devil:

...And of his own accord too. :sick:

Edited by palathadric

Again, don't want to get this any further off-topic, but Daxus doesn't actually have any coins to give Monk Pretzel. Consider yourself, therefore, "accepting a debt"...Daxus is now officially in debt to Monk Pretzel! :devil:

...And of his own accord too. :sick:

IC: "I gave you some coins of lesser value than gold. I did have some of them, but they are not listed in my inventory."

Mine is the goalkeeper from the "America's Team Bus". Now who didn't know that. Come on, don't be shy, raise your hand.

I knew it was a goalie but the ball was in the way of the Flag, the set just had stickers to change the team.

Oddly enough, I didn't get an American flag in this set despite it being called "Americas Team Bus". Perhaps, it was only called that in the States or they included different flag for different parts of the world. :sceptic:

My official SigFig.

7300040136_8dc2aac3f6_z.jpg

My normal everyday outfit. A hoodie, jeans and rectangular glasses with black hair. Looks identical. :tongue:

Edited by Legobrandon

Lego Star Wars Video Game I:

Obi-Wan Kenobi struggling with light saber.

If you really want to see it, check my profile. :wink:

Well, here I am updating my sig-fig again! I do that whenever I have the parts to make it look more like I do IRL. So...my latest version can be seen in my signature. Frodo's head (it's perfect!), Young Han Solo hair, and Casual Harry Potter torso and legs. I'm really pleased with it. :classic:

I use the S1 Skater hair (or the S8 DJ hair), the S8 DJ shirt (I'm using it because it was the first torso I found that I could use; I might use something else in the future), and jeans. You can see it if you look to the left :classic:

It's simple, and looks like me!

Edited by Lightning Dragon

I took a few pics tonight of my new sigfig. I love the S8 DJ because it looks very much like me IRL! What I did was change the face with S4 Skater's face (I have glasses) and changed pants to S6 Skater Girl pants! I'll have the pics up by the end of the week, so I will update this post and share!

EDIT: Here he is!

Sigfig1.png

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

-snip

Why have a fig when you can have Gollum? :laugh:

That is literally the best thing I have seen in my entire life! :rofl: