Sign in to follow this  
jaapxaap

Free build: Kyrrath Fortress

That's great, looks lovely! Nice textures worked through it. Studs out for beams works well against the smooth panels

Crazy colours, crazy angels...a lovely build all togheter!! Great work!!!

Wow! I scrolled down and saw the roof and thought it was going to be a humongous build but I saw the wall and realized it wasn't. That is an amazing level of detail for such a relatively smallish build :classic:

The shapes and textures are great. They give it a somewhat dilapidated feel. The roof looks pretty good in that color even though I'm not usually fond of it. You've captured the storybook look perfectly. Good work!

Excellent work jaapxaap! Unfortunately we don't see you around here too often, but when you do pop in, you always have a great build to share.

The buildings feature some very clever architectural designs and the roofs are just magnificent - the "wizard's hat" roof in particular! Really nice choice in colors as well. I can't help but feel though more landscaping would have kicked this build up another notch. Nevertheless, this is a very fine MOC. Congrats on TBB blog too!