Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus issue #2

Should I mention the Freudian symbolism behind lollipops? >:-) >:-) >:-)

I think we have a much deeper issue here, imperialshadows. First, let's look at what he's doing, he's masquerading around as someone else because he isn't getting the attention and acceptance he wants. That can lead to dangerous things, you need to learn to love yourself and accept yourself for what you are, a human. Sure, the walrus is cute, but we admire Sinner for his character and determination in getting back his bucket, not only his tusks!

And then there's another, more hidden issue, you pictured yourself as a walrus in a trash can. That further insists on the idea that you feel you're worthless, but also feel like you have the potential for good that was discarded with the bad, akin to "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

How was your childhood my boy?

How was your childhood my boy?

damn your college education! :'-(

Diagnosis: AD/HD, Walrusophobia, "Walrus Envy Syndrome", dysleksia and ABS allergy.

Cure: Morfin, lots of lots of morfin.. And NO LEGO whatsoever! I have an interesting adress you may ship it to..

Doctor On

Wonderful! The Marx Brothers on, ahem, clam cream.... :-D

Marx1.jpg

So, Hinckley... Any chance on a clam cream review? A spit take would be pretty funny. :-P :-X

So, Hinckley... Any chance on a clam cream review? A spit take would be pretty funny. :-P :-X

Er...In light of IMperialshadows and SW4J thinking everything I do is perverted, I don't think I need that picture floating around the internet... :-X

Diagnosis: AD/HD, Walrusophobia, "Walrus Envy Syndrome", dysleksia and ABS allergy.

Cure: Morfin, lots of lots of morfin.. And NO LEGO whatsoever! I have an interesting adress you may ship it to..

Doctor On

Well with his extreme fear of walruses..."morfin" is the last thing he needs! In fact I'd say he could use some "less fin" 8-|

Well with his extreme fear of walruses..."morfin" is the last thing he needs! In fact I'd say he could use some "less fin" 8-|

>:-( :-X :-X :-X I'll warn you once: Do it again and you get whacked!

( :-D :-D :-D more-fin! :-D )

:-X

"morfin" is the last thing he needs! In fact I'd say he could use some "less fin" 8-|

He might need "more-fin" so he can reach his sailboat. ;-)

hinckley39_loser.jpg

Meh could have been better :-/

Piranha

Thank you for taking the time to post that constructive criticism. :-/

Thank you for taking the time to post that constructive criticism. :-/

Yes again I was joking here

Since Hinckley never usually says anything when I say something positive I decided to say something negative

I miss his humor :-(

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Thanks Khorne! That two-face is actually you!!! At the time I filmed this your sig-fig was that and I thought it'd be cool to show that the town where Sinner and Hinckley lives has all EB members in it...but now you are a goat...
Ah, now I see. At first I thought it was the normal Two-face, but only now I've noticed he has a black face :-$ . Actually my sigfig ain't Two-face, I call him Film Noir Man :-P . I just picked the Two-face fig because I like black & white stuff like (neo) film noir, black & white comics, etc... It would be cool to turn the scene which stars my sigfig in film noir style like this :-P :

1284118745_342ac08066_o.jpg

Again, nice comic, hinckley ;-) *y* .

Btw, I changed my avatar back to Film Noir Man, just for you :-P .

Ah, now I see. At first I thought it was the normal Two-face, but only now I've noticed he has a black face :-$ . Actually my sigfig ain't Two-face, I call him Film Noir Man :-P . I just picked the Two-face fig because I like black & white stuff like (neo) film noir, black & white comics, etc... It would be cool to turn the scene which stars my sigfig in film noir style like this :-P :

Why doesn't Film Noir man take the color red?

Why doesn't Film Noir man take the color red?
Because I like the contrast of the red against b&w. Also, it makes the pic more special :-P . Sometimes, the guy who's in charge of making the movie (producer?) uses red(or other colors, but mostly red since it immediatly takes all attation) in a b&w movie (the newer ones that is :-P ) to give something a more special meaning. Like the little girl in Schindler's List ;-) . In this pic it doesn't really make anything special, but I just like it like that :-P .

Much as it is unnecessary for me to come to hinckley's defense...

I've often wondered, since it seems everyone can be placed into some kind of psychological stereotype, what kind of people are the psychologists (specifically the amateur ones?!) they seem to have some sort of insecurity complex, gain a disturbing pleasure from classifying others, and feel able to assess other's problems while ignoring their own... clearly something is wrong X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

I've often wondered, since it seems everyone can be placed into some kind of psychological stereotype, what kind of people are the psychologists (specifically the amateur ones?!) they seem to have some sort of insecurity complex, gain a disturbing pleasure from classifying others, and feel able to assess other's problems while ignoring their own... clearly something is wrong X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Excellent psychological profile you typed out there X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Yeah!! Get him, Norro! Haha! Hear that SW4J? You're insane! :-P :-P :-P

*wacko* <--look it's you: crazy!!

As far as you insinuation that it's Norro that's crazy, pfft! I say! I trust a man who wears red skivvies outside his pants over a knight to analyze my psyche and day! :-P

Now... Madness aside... Can we Get bac- I just relised that we where on topic... Man this place gets wierder by the vodka bottle...

So... When"s the next issue Hink? Does Jimmy/Jorro help you over there?

Stauder

Edited by Stauder@55

hinckley39_peekaboo.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

So, am I cuter than Sinner yet, or what?

You look like a vegetable.. Not those you eat, that is.. 8-|

"I liek klams! and big cars! BRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMBL!!!!! the doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I stopped pikin it!" *sing*

hinckley39_peekaboo.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

So, am I cuter than Sinner yet, or what?

Not cuter, but more disturbing. :-P

Not cuter, but more disturbing. :-P

Hmm, when you say that..

"Brainss... Braainss..." *skull*

Edited by UniqueBuilder