Sign in to follow this  
Full Plate

The Tranquil Meadow

Amazing work! :wub:

I haven't seen something similiar before, too - the tree and vegetation are just perfect :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Stunning tree design, one of the best yet :thumbup: Gorgeous landscape to go with it too, definitely looks very lush and tranquil :classic:

Thanks for the credits and the guidance! This is my first time posting a build here, so I appreciate the guidance. Hopefully I did it right :wink: I guess that puts me at the four that is needed for approval (unless Gideon's +1 was just for the foliage?), is that correct?

UoP +1 was for both credits.

Edited by Gideon

Superb - I don't think anybody has done something like this before.

Amazing work! :wub:

I haven't seen something similiar before, too - the tree and vegetation are just perfect :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! That tree is so beautiful! That is a fantastic new technique and congrats on the frontpage :classic:

Thanks! Yeah, I haven't seen something similar, but the different types of droid arm trees I've seen around was definitely an inspiration. If there is interest I may consider making a tutorial for how to make the trunk :classic:

Tranquil indeed! Beautiful scene!

Fantastic build! That tree is superb and the foliage is great!

Simply beautiful, both the bark, and the layered foliage. :wub:

Stunning tree design, one of the best yet :thumbup: Gorgeous landscape to go with it too, definitely looks very lush and tranquil :classic:

Love your tree! Nice build!

Thank you! I'm happy you all like it :classic:

Terrific foliage all the way around! The tree trunk must have taken a lot of LEGO but clearly is worth it. Lovely build here.

Thanks Gary! My estimate is about 250 axes and 500 droid arms for the trunk :classic:

UoP +1 was for both credits.

Thanks Gideon!

Edited by Full Plate

So glad you joined our mighty guild of Avalonia! This is just brilliant! The tree design is of course so great but I really like the feel this moc brings to me. :wub: