Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship

Looks mysterious in the dark! X-D I wouldn't have chosen that ship as a mystery ship because of it's blue colour, but it does appear to work. Also a very nice "poster".

Looking forward to the story!

Mystery on..

Mr Tiber

Very cool looking poster *sweet* . Does the story take place in the Bermuda Triangle? With the image of the skull, the Bermuda Triangle was my first thought. I also can't wait for the story.

Brickster, you should be hailed as the man who made Lego scary *skull*

One bit of advice though, I think it would look a little bit better with some small modifications..... 8-|

But what do I know?

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

I'm already looking forward to read the story of the evil and mysterious events happening on your ship !!

Ghost%20Ship%20(2002).jpg

Edited by Bonaparte

Thank you all for your comments in regard to the poster. Despite some similarity to the "Ghost Ship" poster that Bonaparte shared, this mystery is something completely different.

More will be revealed soon...

Thank you all for your comments in regard to the poster. Despite some similarity to the "Ghost Ship" poster that Bonaparte shared, this mystery is something completely different.

More will be revealed soon...

Looking forward to it! Please don't let us wait excitement to long :-)

The poster looks great!

BRgds

Barbossa

Come on, more hints! Hope the story is as good of the poster. But the human skeleton is overkill, you should add a lego skeleton instead.

Introduction

"One night I espied upon the deck a man, bearded and robed, and he seemed to beckon me to embark for far unknown shores".

- H.P. Lovecraft, The White Ship

A cold chilling wind howls wildly as the waves of salty seawater pour over the bow of the Sea Ghost, a cargo ship bound for Europe from the Americas. A small crew is on board the large transport ship to deliver a special cargo, a mysterious cargo stored within a locked and unmarked container. The reluctant crew is troubled for the Sea Ghost

This is all very intriguing, Mr. Brickster! You did a great job with that poster but I can't help but notice that there is no shadow off starboard hull. ;-)

I look forward to your mystery game, definitely count me in!

Instructions

Concept: This mystery will be a bit different than those that I have done in the past. Each participant will be provided with a brief bio/character description privately and will be expected to play their role. This will involve acting on the part of each of them. Remember: there is no such thing as a small part, only small actors. Playing your role is strongly encouraged and will add a great deal to the story.

Participants: The mystery will be limited to ten (10) participants. So far, the following individuals have expressed interest in participating:

Athos

Hinkley

Sir Dillon

Starwars4J

There are five more open slots. If you are interested, please respond to this message.

Avatars/Costumes: Each participant will be provided with an avatar for their character. Participants will be required to change their avatar to that provided.

The Mystery: The mystery will be revealed through the story and various clues that will be provided.

More information will be shared soon.

How important is it that we change our avatar? I need to keep mine the way it is until 09.21 after losing the smackdown... :-$

How important is it that we change our avatar? I need to keep mine the way it is until 09.21 after losing the smackdown... :-$

I can always find another way to punish you, such as something in your signature block. Perhaps you being spanked! :-P

I can always find another way to punish you, such as something in your signature block. Perhaps you being spanked! :-P

But it's supposed to be a punishment... :-$ oops...I mean, damn it, what a time for my backspace key to break! :-P

But it's supposed to be a punishment... :-$

The only real punishment I can think of for you would be if everyone ignored you.... :-D

The only real punishment I can think of for you would be if everyone ignored you.... :-D

Strewth! :-D :-D :-D Oh, you know me so well. *wub* It's scary how much you learn about someone just by chatting over the internet! :-P

Hello...Hello? 8-|

Pay attention to me!! :'-(

Hello...Hello? 8-|

Pay attention to me!! :'-(

See! :-P (I'm trying to work. You are such a distraction. I think you do need a smack. X-D )

OK Spankers, let's try to keep this to the mystery. I want all the characters to use the avatars. Consider them your costumes.

See! :-P (I'm trying to work. You are such a distraction. I think you do need a smack. X-D )

Yay!!! *wub* I mean...oh no! :-$

EDIT: Ooops! Sorry Brickster, we must've cross-posted. I will try not to spam up your thread clamouring for attention... (I'll try)

EDIT: Ooops! Sorry Brickster, we must've cross-posted. I will try not to spam up your thread clamouring for attention... (I'll try)

Save your energy and motivation for a great role in the mystery. I'm writing as we speak/type. I have a feeling that you'll play well.

Save your energy and motivation for a great role in the mystery. I'm writing as we speak/type. I have a feeling that you'll play well.

X-D Nice Thank you!