Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O-F09] Mountain Top Weather Station

Mission 4

Mountain Top Weather Station

Tags. Civil, Weather Engineering

Start Transmission

sigfig.jpg My activities on Jen's Star has been suspended with out further notice and I have been transported to a new planet sector. My new objective is to install a range of weather equipment on Arium Minor so that our Exploration team know what is going on with the current weather situation and not be caught up in a sudden Hail storm. Lucky for me I will be the first to know what is going on with the current weather situation. But at least after the Lighting Rod/Antenna is set up everybody wont haft to worry about random lighting strikes to much...

Once on Arium Minor.

Well that is it I finally hook everything and primed the heat system for a go so parts don't freeze up. The infrared lighting appears to be working right, I can already feel the heat being emitted. The barometric pressure readings are the same as mine. Now that is done what is next.

001.jpg

Whoa check out the sudden burst of wind speed. That is fast. Look like the wind activity is picking up. Better get out of her while the time is right.

002.jpg

End of Transmission

wip03.jpg

Nice! I like the rock angling. Also, I had no idea that was alien armor or any idea even what that part was. Great use for it.

Nice build! I like that you angled some of the rocks :thumbup:

Thanks! I saw the idea from Bob on his last build and I immediately identify how he did that. So wanted make one myself.

Cool, I spy a nice use of an old alien armour piece. I have a couple of those, I might have to try them out in my own builds!

Thanks! That is correct its an old alien armor piece. I got loads of them too.

Nice work!

Thanks! It was a team effort for the most part dealing with a cause for the build.

Nice! I like the rock angling. Also, I had no idea that was alien armor or any idea even what that part was. Great use for it.

Thanks! I like the rock angles too. The alien armor piece appears to be a relic now. I took it as a priority for that weeks build to include it some manner.

Cool! I think the weather station was a great idea, and well executed!

Thanks CEO Jacques LaRose! I wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for the combined help from you and the team in guided me in that direction.

Great part use with the armour piece, and I love that you got a shot with the propeller turning :thumbup:

Great rock work, especially the angles! And great shot of the active windmill, it really adds a sense of high winds to the build!

Great part use with the armour piece, and I love that you got a shot with the propeller turning :thumbup:

Thanks! Taking a picture of the windmill turning was like a story of the three bears. First time it was too fast and was a complete blur. The second time the fan barely had any motion at all. Third time is the picture you see here. All that was used was a fan and control over the speed and instant wind machine for my build. Now here is the big question, Does that count as purist? :laugh:

Great rock work, especially the angles! And great shot of the active windmill, it really adds a sense of high winds to the build!

Thanks! This time I think I nailed it on the rock work. Displaying the windmill in action was something I instantly though about when I set my hands on the propfan.

Nice setup! The Octan logo on the side is a nice touch.

Thanks! First time I incorporated my Octan logo on to my builds along with the base as well.

Good job on those angled rocks. :classic:

Thanks! Building these rocks were very neat. I like how they turned out.