Sign in to follow this  
SpacerSteve

[M-A05] The Stalker

There was plenty to see and do on Yallorn II. MANTIS assigned me two new interns this week so I let them do the exploration this week.

Gckkro.jpg

The weather is too nice on Yallorn II.

TaAdvQ.jpg

This week I will take a break from exploring and talk about my ship, The Stalker.

weEOX1.jpg

The M087-Stalker was designed by M.A.T.I.S. for a special forces and spying role. Replacing speed and weapons systems for stealth and maneuverability. It has become a favorite among M.A.N.T.I.S. explorers.

Lsh0La.jpg

LwoE2I.jpg

Originally the cargo area was used for a crew of two special forces explorers often use the space to carry all the equipment needed to set up camp.

kT64V7.jpg

The VTOL abilities are another reason for its increased usage among M.A.N.T.I.S. explorers. When you are out exploring the wilderness it is nice to have the ability to safely land in a rugged area.

4GSzlO.jpg

sLpvLL.jpg

Great looking spaceship! Love the design and rotatability (is that a word? :tongue:)!

(Also, just FYI, the deadline was 1 hour ago, 47 minutes before you posted your build. I don't think that will be a problem (the judges are usually pretty nice when it comes to these things :classic:), but it can be nice to remember for the future. :wink:)

Ruh Roh! thanks for the heads up Operative Q. I thought the deadline was at midnight. Oops! My bad. May the judges have mercy on my soul lol. :grin:

Well, it is midnight, but it is midnight GMT. ;) (Not like the challenge builds, which has a deadline "as long as it is [date] anywhere in the world") You'll probably be fine though, no worries! :)

Edited by NuckElBerg

Yeah! Loving the thrusters, as well as the rotatability (which is now a word officially because two people used it in the same topic). :laugh:

The ship is beautiful! Not just the shape of it when you look at it from a distance, but also all the little details when you zoom in. Gorgeous!

That is a fierce ship. very fierce. Would not want to tangle with that! I love the panels and everything about the ship! The shaping! The engines! The cockpit! Excellent build!

~Insectoid Aristocrat