sam89

2008 Exclusives turn up on "Replacement parts" page

thanks.

and 10171 is a big set ?????

What is 10171?

-l2k-

To both; we don't know. We only had the inventory, which didn't give away any hints of shape, theme, function or size.

i found another one.10180 "ERROR ENTRY".either it's strange or it might be an add on to next years death star.i hope so...

10171 "ERROR ENTRY Could be something for Halloween maybe? Orange, Green, Black, Skeleton head no body? Maybe?

Edited by captmaarek

could this maybe be the volkswagen?

beetle_4.jpg

sorry if i am just being annoying and posted something someone had already seen or posted, I just came across it today and thought it was pretty cool. I just do not recognize those hub caps and lights.

Edited by casewindu

could this maybe be the volkswagen?

(...)

sorry if i am just being annoying and posted something someone had already seen or posted, I just came across it today and thought it was pretty cool. I just do not recognize those hub caps and lights.

Those are 'Round Dish 3 x 3 Inverted' (43898) in Metallic Silver from set 8285.

Yes, that is the prototype for the Volkswagen. I hope the final model is more rounded and sleek, though.

Yes, that is the prototype for the Volkswagen. I hope the final model is more rounded and sleek, though.

False. That is a fan made model at a LUG event where lego asked a few builders what cars they would like to be made into sets.

-Chuck

Did anyone save any of the pics.

I am dying to see............the inventory alteast. How many pieces??

The DS is a must have. Hopefully a cell, trash compactor, a hanger big enough for the UCS Falcon. Well alright, maybe not a hanger. But the rest!! :-D

Jamie

Did anyone save any of the pics.

I am dying to see............the inventory alteast. How many pieces??

The DS is a must have. Hopefully a cell, trash compactor, a hanger big enough for the UCS Falcon. Well alright, maybe not a hanger. But the rest!! :-D

Jamie

No i don't think anyone did save the pics :-( From what i saw it didn't look like a full list.

Does this work for everyone else? it doesnt work for me.....? X-O :-/ 8-|

It stopped working shortly after it began. Very little useful information was gathered, for example, we haven't a clue what was in the Death Star set, and the others were vague and hard to determine at best. Still, it was interesting, and probably not going to happen again since they must have noticed.

just moved to the uk so havn't been on here for a while. These new sets all look very interesting especially town plan. I do get this nagging suspicion that lego deliberatly let this parts info out to stir up interest in next years sets, who new the set numbers in the first place to type them into the set search thing and why were they uploaded so early. gonna have to start saving now as all these sets look very expensive and i want to get a load of the new city sets as well.

I honestly think if there WERE tumbnails they would be frontpaged. I dont think there were any.... :-|

DP8

There weren't thumbnails of the sets in the first place, it was just a piece inventory. Thumbnails of the specific pieces wouldn't help much anyway as they didn't list the quantity. There were some pieces that seemed like new molds which I posted here.

Some time ago I looked at some photos of some SW MOCs which were drawn in a Lego Store somewhere and somebody presented us here on EB. Regrettable I don't find the topic. (I searched all the evening but supposable I'm blind! (-: )

On the pics you could see a little hangar with some minifigs of old kind but even a black C-3PO minifig behind an open door.

Does that mean that the 10188 Death Star perhaps will include a black C-3PO minifig - which would be great - or are there any possibilities that you can design a black C-3PO minifig by yourself? What do you think?

EDIT: I made a mistake when searching here on EB. The pic could be found on lugnet on http://www.pinlac.com/LegoStoreBridgewaterDisplay.html.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

What a fun find! I can't wait to see the green grocer!! There are so few places for my townfolk to eat annd/or buy groceries in town and this would be perfect!

I know Market Street should fit that hole ... but I still haven't bought it. Every time I drop it in my cart at S@H I look at it and go ... eh ...?

I know it's going to be gone soon ...

Any new pics yet?

The SW sets interests me

If theres were any new pics then they would of been posted.

New Pictures of the 10187 Volkswagen Beetle have turned up from the Frechen event!

Here (translated version)

Thank you for the pics, pedroagnelo!

For people who are interested in car models it's a nice Exclusive.

Did you see the 10185 Green Grocer and the 10188 Death Star, too? Do you have some pics of them?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why we don't get pics of this year's other Exclusives and - for example - already have the most of the pistures of the summer SW sets, although we got the information which SW sets there will be in summer much later than the information which Exclusives will be released.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter