Hi everyone

let me introduce my new [MOC] Classic London Bus - Technic Figure Scale, it has 500mm length, 180mm width and 260mm Tall, I using 62.4mm Tires and it over 4,000 pieces. It has 1XL motor and 1 M motor for steering, I really love this bus for a long time when I was a children.

New Photo for my London Bus.

Video ready on youtube,

010004apaprttr8a8rgxt0.jpg

010021gq0uwvg0yu7suzg9.jpg

011350i7eje60zxz15axxc.jpg

010024dgcbqrsl3qllaeud.jpg

010036wtolttqgeateeaeg.jpg

010044frzekk6vv1ks6vc6.jpg

010046tf2fzgz8sf98h3fo.jpg

144851jpifh6y76iq737q8.jpg

Edited by shineyu

Very nice, I like! Looking forward to the video. Any chance of getting pics of the interior?

Terrific build. Surely a place in the Hall of Fame awaits.

Edited by grum64

Nicely done, although that front grille could look better. I gotta say, overall this model doesn't like look nearly as good as your 795F, but I'm super-happy to see a Technic figure scale bus, they are rare! I want to build one some day and I think it'll be really hard, so I applaud you for this one! :classic:

Fantastic work to get the lines as well as you have. It's really good to see the London bus getting a bit of the limelight, over the usual heavy machinery :)

I've never been a great fan of stickers though so, I'd really like to see what it looks like "naked".

Nicely done, although that front grille could look better. I gotta say, overall this model doesn't like look nearly as good as your 795F, but I'm super-happy to see a Technic figure scale bus, they are rare! I want to build one some day and I think it'll be really hard, so I applaud you for this one! :classic:

thanks your suggestion, I will fix and make it more nice for front grille, I using aluminum plane, so Iwill try other methods to cut alumium, thanks

Lovely build. how did you fix the front lights onto the panels?

I using a small metal piece for fix lights,

B-E-A-UTIFUL

it looks great and i like how you did the picadilly circus

One word. Legendary. One for the hall of fame.

it has to there are some moc's i don't understand why they are in the HOF but this wan has to be there

B-E-A-UTIFUL

it looks great and i like how you did the picadilly circus

it has to there are some moc's i don't understand why they are in the HOF but this wan has to be there

This is a great model for sure. But personally, before HOF recommendations are laid out... I would really like to see a different front grill. From what I can tell, there are paper cut-outs involved. It would really be hard for me to vote for this for the HOF with paper-cut outs invovled. Fix this, and I do think that it can go into the discussion.....

Incredible! To build a classic bus in technic was a inspired idea. But please remove the stickers and change the front grille before it goes to Hall of Fame.

H :thumbup:

Edited by Horace T

Incredible! To build a classic bus in technic was a inspired idea. But please remove the stickers and change the front grille before it goes to Hall of Fame.

I just make another grill, this more better, and now i take photo and upload soon, thanks

Hi everyone, thanks for suggestion and I make another front grille design and I try to use other materials to fix it, and I had retake the new photos for my bus, Thanks All

It's got passengers on too. Epic work!

PS: Will you make instructions for it?

Edited by Horace T

This is a great model for sure. But personally, before HOF recommendations are laid out... I would really like to see a different front grill. From what I can tell, there are paper cut-outs involved. It would really be hard for me to vote for this for the HOF with paper-cut outs invovled. Fix this, and I do think that it can go into the discussion.....

It has a complex shape but It is just a sticker like many other models have,

Just found this thread ! Guess what I was thinking for the TC7 contest ! Might need a rethink !

Edited by Seasider

Video ready on youtube,

Edited by Blakbird
: Embedded video.

Wow that's some serious steering lock! I love it when the bus knocks the bus stop down and then backtracks to step on it one more time :laugh: