Jim

[TC7] Technic Bandits vs Enforcers Contest - Postponed to 16th Aug

Bandits vs Enforcers  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will you choose?

• Bandits
    • Enforcers
    • Not sure yet

Hey Jim, can we use 3rd party tires?(I need lighter tires :tongue: )

According to the rules - no.

Edited by Milan

Hello, where do we post the final transformer? The http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110696 topic is locked for me.

Hi, if you check first page of this topic, you will see what is required for the tc7 Entry topic, that you still may be missing (video, process of transformation, full info...).

Right now, entry topic is closed, but once opened, we will all be able to post our entries.

Edited by Milan

It says all other contestants get the other set, so If I am not in 2nd or 1st, or even last, I get a set? Just trying to understand.

No. There are two groups of builders:

A - pro builders and contest medalists

B - all other contestants

There are two main prizes, and one for the raffle.

Winner from group A chooses one of the main prize

Winner from group B gets prize that was not choosen by A winner.

Then the last prize for the raffle:

This prize will be raffled among contestants that did not win. Proces is random or choosen by moderators.

So, there are total of three sets/prizes.

No. There are two groups of builders:

A - pro builders and contest medalists

B - all other contestants

There are two main prizes, and one for the raffle.

Winner from group A chooses one of the main prize

Winner from group B gets prize that was not choosen by A winner.

Then the last prize for the raffle:

This prize will be raffled among contestants that did not win. Proces is random or choosen by moderators.

So, there are total of three sets/prizes.

Oh! I see now! Thanks!

Does the entry video of the transformation and operation need to be on an online platform like youtube/vimeo, or can it be self-hosted? And the discuss topic is the one is started (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113163&hl=) ?

It can be wherever you want, as long as it can be seen by all of us, at any time during the contest. Youtube is arguable the best and fastest platform, and most guys use that.

Yes, that is discussion topic.

Jim - can you unlock the Entry topic ?

Plan to complete my mode this afternoon and want to get the entry in as I'm traveling next week

Jim - can you unlock the Entry topic ?

Plan to complete my mode this afternoon and want to get the entry in as I'm traveling next week

Of course! Done.

Good luck to all contestants.

Hello, is it possible to enter a second moc into the competition in the name of my son, he wants to build his own :)? Or do i need to create a second account?

One entry per contestant, so he needs to create his own account :classic:

Never was i an EB contest , How is done the process of voting here, creating a poll or something?

Never was i an EB contest , How is done the process of voting here, creating a poll or something?

Jim will open a new Voting topic, where you can cast your votes. Usually you appoint a certain number of votes to few entries you like the most. But once he opens that topic, he will explain the voting system :)

Jim will open a new Voting topic, where you can cast your votes. Usually you appoint a certain number of votes to few entries you like the most. But once he opens that topic, he will explain the voting system :)

Thanks!

Hello, is it possible to enter a second moc into the competition in the name of my son, he wants to build his own :)? Or do i need to create a second account?

Hi,

I see you've entered two MOCs in the competition. This is NOT allowed. You need to choose one of them.

We are two builders, me and my son. As you instructed me, i made him an account, so we don't enter two builds on my account.

One entry per contestant, so he needs to create his own account :classic:

His account has an "S" at the end, and the video description clearly states it is another builder, so is the subtitles. If it is a problem i will retract Kill Bill and let only my son's Enforcer Shake Charmer.

Edited by bedstefan

My bad! I didn't notice the difference in your names.

No problem. It's okay!

Although it might be better to change your son's name a bit (bedstefan jr. or something)

This is again a great competition. Looking at all the enteries, There are some very good design in all different sizes and techniques.

When the competition started I had a couple of nice idea's to enter with. Although I started working out 1 idea, unfortunately I didn't had the time to take this from the drawing board to the building table.

As a Steering Group member of the Dutch LEGO World I just don't have the time to work my entery. Perhaps I can find time to work on it after LEGO World has ended late October. I can enter this competition very very VERY late LOL.

I wish all participants the best. I will surely cast my vote.

This is again a great competition. Looking at all the enteries, There are some very good design in all different sizes and techniques.

When the competition started I had a couple of nice idea's to enter with. Although I started working out 1 idea, unfortunately I didn't had the time to take this from the drawing board to the building table.

As a Steering Group member of the Dutch LEGO World I just don't have the time to work my entery. Perhaps I can find time to work on it after LEGO World has ended late October. I can enter this competition very very VERY late LOL.

I wish all participants the best. I will surely cast my vote.

That sounds like a great job. Hope you find time to enter. There are some amazing entries this time and it seems they get better and better each time.

Good luck to all.

What I like so much about this competition is that everyone gets to build something they haven't ever built before. So there's much more originality and thinking-outside-the-box. We're seeing things that noone would have ever considered building otherwise.

Also, because "going crazy" is basically the premise of the whole compo, we're seeing things so weird (but cool), that people would otherwise maybe even be ashamed of having thought of.

(Also, there's much less of an advantage for people who are experts at building certain things.)