Bandits vs Enforcers  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will you choose?

• Bandits
    • Enforcers
    • Not sure yet

Hi Jim,

in post # 10 you said:

Colored wheels (as in rims) are for Bandits. Enforcers use Black, White or Grey rims.

Is this intended to mean:

a) that bandit vehicles must have coloured wheels

or

b) bandits can use any rim e.g. black/grey is acceptable, but if they are coloured rims, it must be a bandit.

Hopefully the answer is b - most medium coloured sets (e.g pullback sets) still use black rims - coloured rims are not common. Even the two prize sets are black and grey.

-CB

Can we use a minizip or not?

What's a Minizip? :look:

A modified plug which can be used to power PF elements, by connecting it directly to a 9v battery. It's supposed to replace Lego's own bigger batteryboxes. It's not produced by Lego itself.

Thanks! I've found the one on kickstarter.

Not sure about this one. What do you guys think?

I think the best designation is [TC7 PRO] and [TC7] for NON PRO...

It's easy to understand and self explaining... A/B is not good idea...

Max...

Thanks! I've found the one on kickstarter.

Not sure about this one. What do you guys think?

There is no requirement that the model be motorized in the first place. If the model is really too small for a battery box, it seems reasonable to use something like the mini ZIP but I am concerned that this opens a Pandora's Box of aftermarket parts. Either 3rd party is allowed or it is not, I don't think we can make an exception for a single part. I suppose the same goes for SBrick. If we are going to allow SBrick then I think we have to allow mini ZIP.

There is no requirement that the model be motorized in the first place. If the model is really too small for a battery box, it seems reasonable to use something like the mini ZIP but I am concerned that this opens a Pandora's Box of aftermarket parts. Either 3rd party is allowed or it is not, I don't think we can make an exception for a single part. I suppose the same goes for SBrick. If we are going to allow SBrick then I think we have to allow mini ZIP.

Yes! Thank you for (finally) speaking up for MiniZip as it's just like SBrick, i.e. 3rd-party parts that came out of Kickstarter :)

I have something like that in mind, but I don't think I'll be able to build anything. What do I do if I think I have a nice idea but won't have a change to build it? Share it here? Wait to see if someone comes up with it independently? I'm up for the latter.

Agreed :thumbup:

Also I had an idea of the best bandit and the best enforcer: Should have instructions made. Thus an action video could be made of the enforcer chasing the bandit. Or something like that...

Yeah, something like this:

;) Edited by miguev

Can the enforcers have colored interior, such as the seats or motor?

I think I need to deny this request. I don't know where it ends, so let's stick to grey, white or black.

I've already built the chassis yellow: Thus the interior. But I planned to make an enforcer. Could an exception be made, if I change the colour of the seats at least?

It's ironic how someone who wants to be an enforcer doesn't even pay attention to the rules.

I've already built the chassis yellow: Thus the interior. But I planned to make an enforcer. Could an exception be made, if I change the colour of the seats at least?

No exceptions. You have ample time to rebuild the chassis in grey, or join the Bandits.

Jovssen

It's also quite ironic: How you stuck your misguided nose into something which doesn't concern you, and no one values a single crumb of crap you utter out of your mouth.

Edited by LeocornoProductions

Jovssen

It's also quite ironic: How you stuck your misguided nose into something which doesn't concern you, and no one values a single crumb of crap you utter out of your mouth.

Wow...if he is going to participate, every bit of info concerns him.

It's ironic how someone who wants to be an enforcer doesn't even pay attention to the rules.

Jovssen

Both of you just calm down, let's keep it friendly. Let's just all follow the rules and ask if we have questions.

I was wondering if we could add a poll to see how many people will be an enforcer and bandit? Counting topics is not the best because people might want to keep their project secret or haven't started.