Sign in to follow this  
THERIZE

Its a rainbow under it!

I was building a steinwinter truck and I realised that the whole underside was a mix of blue,red,grey,white,black while the whole model is yellow. I'm realising that I'm using rainbow colours when you won't see it. Is this my own building techic or do more people use this?

It's been done before by others. I've used it for mock ups. LDD is ok but it doesn't tell you how your MOC is going to hold up physically under load.

picture_9950.jpg

It's been done before by others. I've used it for mock ups. LDD is ok but it doesn't tell you how your MOC is going to hold up physically under load.

picture_9950.jpg

i like your carrier! Or how those things are even called.

I heard its not uncommon to use cheap colors for fillers though other things like clone brand parts, discolored/cracked, and even duplo are common options.

i'm in a dilemma when I decided to tuck in "other" colored parts inside my MOCs because I fear I might have future uses for them . I usually sneak in

ageing parts for this purpose (especially discolored white parts).

I had the same problem. I used a lot of plates in primary colours under my roadway, and now sometimes I am in need of just a simple 2x8 plate in blue...