My latest creation is an Imperial Fort attached to a small supply port for Imperial ships. I would have liked to add waves and cool water effects but didnt have enough trans white and blue bricks... I also ran out of blue baseplates.....

18716265706_2a1b3427f1_b.jpgImperial Port by K R, on Flickr

18737874922_5d14ddb2a9_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

18555004880_58bbd0ddd7_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

18122050813_beafc0b848_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

18745196371_1f9f0da33f_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

18122109703_d7f7b3d51b_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

Flickr

https://flic.kr/s/aHskauRcAA

This has a wonderful classic look from the colors to the shapes and building style. The different buildings are nice, the main base has a massive armament and plenty of space for the soldiers, and the docks/pier are nicely done. And you have a far more appropriate amount of palm trees than the single always featured in the standard sets. Looks like fun - now all you need is a few ships to complete the scene. Good work!

Don't hang the pirates! Pirates are good people! Very nice old style MOC! I like the buildings in particular and the nostalgic feeling of the whole presentation. If i were you, i would try to break the symmetry of the coastline a bit so as not to be a straight line (add some "sand" tan plates that is) and try building the pier with brown tiles as some medieval builders do. I also feel you on the lack of blue baseplates...

PS: I love your balcony/veranda and its (grass/tree?) view!! An inspiring place to MOC pirate_satisfied.gif

Edited by blackdeathgr

Thanks all, yea after looking at it i need to fix the surf a bit, I will find some tan pieces to make it less straight.

I really like this moc its is so simple but fantastic looking great job

Hi, LEGO Pirates fan. I’m Staslegomaster. I like your super creation. It seems you're a big fan of LEGO, just as I am. And Masterbuilder. Every time I create something, I wonder how other LEGO fans of different ages like it. I've been collecting LEGO sets for more than 25 years now. I like classic pirates most of all. Do you know it has been the most popular series before Star Wars? Which is your favourite series, I wonder? I wish to have your set in my collection. How long have you been collecting LEGO sets? -I see that most of your bricks and figures are way back to 1980-s!

Hi, LEGO Pirates fan. I’m Staslegomaster. I like your super creation. It seems you're a big fan of LEGO, just as I am. And Masterbuilder. Every time I create something, I wonder how other LEGO fans of different ages like it. I've been collecting LEGO sets for more than 25 years now. I like classic pirates most of all. Do you know it has been the most popular series before Star Wars? Which is your favourite series, I wonder? I wish to have your set in my collection. How long have you been collecting LEGO sets? -I see that most of your bricks and figures are way back to 1980-s!

Castle is my favorite theme, but Pirates are very close. I grew up as a kid of the 80s and 90s, so growing up my parents would buy me the castle and pirates sets of those years. I have most of the classic castle sets, and most of the classic Pirates sets. Minus the ships. The only two classic ships I have are the SES and BSB, Im missing the imperial flagship, caribbean clipper and el dorado fortress. Someday ill try and buy them.

Thanks and glad you guys like the simple yet fun design. pirate_laugh2.gif

Your MoC is very beautiful. The old colors and styles are just wunderful. When you would put it besides ITP it suits great. I am allways pleased to see classic style MOC, because they looked like the stuff I wanted back in the 90s, but never could build :). Thank you.

What will your next MOC be? Good luck with finding the Imperial flagship, Caribbean clipper and El dorado fortress. I've got the Imperial flagship of 2010. It was my prize for winning a Russian LEGO contest. Now I put Pirates MOC on LEGO ideas, Billund

Well I modded my Black Seas Barracuda a while ago. And the other day I modded it again, added more color. Ill post that next week.

Judging by what you created, you are a long time LEGO fan, just as I am. One of MOC-s is on LEGO Ideas site. I'd apreciate your opinion on it. It's called Pirate Battle island. Sorry I don't know how to upload it here because my log in on Brickshelf always fails. How many posts do I need to be allowed to upload MOC-s? [Link Removed]

Edited by Phred
Removed Lego Ideas Link

Judging by what you created, you are a long time LEGO fan, just as I am. One of MOC-s is on LEGO Ideas site. I'd apreciate your opinion on it. It's called Pirate Battle island. Sorry I don't know how to upload it here because my log in on Brickshelf always fails. How many posts do I need to be allowed to upload MOC-s? [Link Removed]

Staslegomaster, you need to stop trying to get support for your Lego Ideas in your replies to other MOCs. You should create a topic for your MOC, instead of posting about it in replies to other topics. Please read our Site Guidelines on our expectations for Lego Ideas.

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Your question about uploading MOC pictures has already been answered by Peppermint_M. If you need additional assistance, please ask there.

This is beautiful! I love it so much. I just love how it looks like it was built in the early '90s.