Tags: Land/Water Vehicle, Piracy, Spying

===================================================================================================================================================

Begin Log, Chapter 1, Part: 004:

“Planet hoppin’ is a semi-fun task. Anyways, I’ve been on a boat for the last couple hours. Even though the air on this part of the planet has been recorded as breathable, I will NOT trust it, kinda a pet peeve of mine. I really won't breath on an alien planet without a purifier near by. Thank Kawashita that this boat isn’t big enough for PauL to get on…He VOLUNTEERED to come with me, there’s barely enough space for me! Oh what do we have here? You look like some of the people

that Koro reported. The Dust Demons. Computer, begin transmission with PauL.

Computer: Yes sir.

18554969168_0277fae85b_z.jpg

PauL: Yes sir?

Paul, I’m going to need permission from headquarters to engage a long Dust Demon.

PauL: Okay sir, first off, I need to record at least one line of the Dust Demon and I need a description of what he is doing.

Okay, I’ll get you a line. Computer, amplify the Dust Demon's speech.

18716443976_227873f0cf_z.jpg

Computer: Relaying Now:

Ugh, terrible planet, but great money for exporting these, by Dues, they are beauties! These babies are gonna get me a whole lot of gold stuff. I just basically repeated myself…I gotta get ‘em of this planet though. Why do people on Orinshi love these threes? And oh my! I’m talking to myself again…

Computer: He’s is now silent.

Okay, PauL did you get that?

Yes sir, but I still need your description of what he is doing.

HE’S GETTING TREES TO SMUGGLE ONTO ORINSHI FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PAUL! Sorry, I exploded again, anyways, don’t add the 'for crying out loud PauL' please.

PauL: Okay sir.

...Brief Silence....

P (cont.): Permission to Engage Granted

Roger that PauL!

18122072243_4397130967_z.jpg

Surprise you little demon!

Demon: Where'd you come fr—

Threat Neutralized.

PauL: Good.

18742744565_41f09b8f2d_z.jpg

Yeah now what PauL? I could hang here, seems like the oxygen here is breathable, I wont trust it though till we get a purifier here.

PauL: Is everything loaded onto the boat?

Yup

PauL: Sir, we must take the body and supplies back to HQ for investigation.

*sigh* Okay, well maybe I can redeem my Kawashita Land Grant Permissions on this planet...At a later date of course.

PauL: Let's get going please...

Close Log, Chapter 1, Part 004

===================================================================================================================================================

More Pics in the spoiler!

Overview of the Island

18716447116_20122a5ee9_z.jpg

The Boat

18737844252_5a85851f6a_z.jpg

The Rest Are Trees!

18554957498_b459973274_z.jpg

18027475974_2acda47bc0_z.jpg

18462439520_8411083018_z.jpg

18462386428_5158038266_z.jpg

18029493393_c294d131fb_z.jpg

This was a fun build, because I have never actually built good trees before! Yet funny how these trees are not normal trees. Yes, Kawashita has Land Grants on conquered planets. I think. I needed some sort of smuggler, so I figured Koro's may as well work so that it could fit in to continuity because of the Dust Demons being close by. Anyways:

C & C Welcome!

~Beltar

The white trunks and red foliage definitely make your terrain feel alien. Great story, I guess those Dust Demons don't stand a chance against Kawashita!

Actually the best part is how you use the white background and bottom to your advantage... I love the foliage and build a lot.

Nice build, nice trees, nice story! Good job man (even though you seem a bit too sane now for my taste :wink:)!

Edited by NuckElBerg

Thanks for the comments everyone! Glad you like it! The foliage was a lot of fun!

Nice build, nice trees, nice story! Good job man (even though you seem a bit too sane now for my taste :wink:)!

Haha! I think with time I will make him more insane. Perhaps Beltar forgot to take a pill or something that day on D10? I'm trying to keep my story going without it all being in caps from a madman :laugh: Anyways, glad you like the build/story too!

Like I said in the discussion, absolutely lovely trees! Great inspiration! And down with the Dust Demons!! They seem to have nearly as many planets as the corporations. :laugh: