Sign in to follow this  

Mark, your overview photos just might be the best in the business. And your building style is not only exceptionally good but also exceptionally consistent and recognizable. The building on the left in the main photo is one of the best non-governmental buildings I've ever seen from that time period. You have possibly the best dense vegetation while being somewhat simple and your trees are beautifully unique as usual. The base is its usual irregular excellence. The minifigs are unique and well-posed - but the fact is, this setting is so good you don't even need them, and that is greatness. "Master Builder", simply superb!

Edited by Captain Dee

Impressive work :wub:

I love the vegetation and the way you made the houses :thumbup:

Amazing work Mark... Your photography is superb. Those olive trees are great too! And the perfectly packed action there is awesome..

I love olive trees - instatly reckognizable and texture of buildings. I generaly hate army builders when figs looking like line dancers. In your case posing is exceptioaly good and a lot of figs are great to see.

I have been to Paphos region on Cyprus and it is more or less desert nowadays.

Reallu like your "village". The roofs are simple but really good looking. The greens and soldiers fit really nicely together.