Have they discontinued this set already? I was going to buy it to build this model, but not if I have to pay scalper's prices.

Discontinued? It hasn't even been released here in the United States. You can get the set cheap from some stores on bricklink. I got my set over a month ago for a little over $100 with shipping included.

Discontinued? It hasn't even been released here in the United States. You can get the set cheap from some stores on bricklink. I got my set over a month ago for a little over $100 with shipping included.

anybody know why this set hasn't been released in the US yet?

I got mine from overseas at right about the same time and price.

Hi,

as mocpages is down for a long time now, would someone here help me and share the instructions for that Amaman coupé?

Many thanks again,

Greg

25 minutes ago, gregvds said:

Hi,

as mocpages is down for a long time now, would someone here help me and share the instructions for that Amaman coupé?

Many thanks again,

Greg

I share this sentiment.

3 hours ago, gregvds said:

Hi,

Many thanks again,

Greg

The last time I looked there weren't any instructions for the model, just lots of pictures of the various building stages.  You might be able to build from those if you're really skilled at Technic, but it's not quite the same as instructions.

1 hour ago, teos said:

The last time I looked there weren't any instructions for the model, just lots of pictures of the various building stages.  You might be able to build from those if you're really skilled at Technic, but it's not quite the same as instructions.

I was able to build it, but it was a challenge...

3 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

I was able to build it, but it was a challenge...

I really wanted to, but I still have some difficulties with larger (technic) sets that have instructions.  Lego system (is it still called that?) would not be an issue.

I built it yesterday and I have to say, this is absolutely brilliant model. It looks better in real. I love those curves and the engine and interior details are astonishing.