Sign in to follow this  
Ordinareo

What would be the LEGO Game that brought you into LEGO Videogames?

Mine would be LEGO Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy.I remember watching the first trailer and i knew it would be fun.

So tell me what was the LEGO Game that brought you into LEGO Videogames?

Edited by Phred

I go back to the original Lego Star Wars game on PS3. Hooked from the start!

I have 100%ed all of them other than Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman 2 and LoTR. All three of them came out while my PS3 was broke before I got a PS4. It got broke as one of my young children attempted to insert 4 CDs into the slot! Cheers kids!

I think you can get most of the missing three on the VITA (which I have now) so I should catch up on them at some point. Lego JP arrives today though, so the platinum trophy hunt can begin.

I originally got a pack of four computer games that included LEGO Island, Rock Raiders, Creator, and Chess. Out of all of those I played Rock Raiders and Chess the most. However in regard to the modern style of LEGO video game I started out with the original LEGO Star Wars as the first game I ever got for my first home console, the gamecube.

It was one of the early Lego Star Wars games. Maybe the second one they released? I played a few levels then never picked it up again.

More recently I played the Marvel Super Heroes game with a friend but meh, I find them pretty repetitive and boring. Not my cup of tea.

Edited by Deathleech

I have no LEGO games but that trend will end with LEGO Jurassic Park!!!!! Worst case scenario it's all of the Jurassic Park "sets" we'll get. But being to play in all of the movies and their "worlds" is going to be pretty damn awesome !!

LEGO Island was my first, I believe. And then Racers, Rock Raiders, Chess, Racers 2, and so on...

The first Traveler's Tales LEGO game I played was LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, on the first Nintendo DS.

My first LEGO game was LEGO Racers on the Nintendo 64, but I hadn't bought another game after that since the first LEGO Star Wars, on the PS2.

Ever since, I bought and played almost all LEGO games. It kinda depends on my other interests as well, of course. For example, I skipped LEGO: The Movie Videogame..

Regards,

Mitch

Well originally I had Lego Creator: Harry Potter (which was awesome!), Lego Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Again, awesome), and Lego Racers. Those were good games. And then I went on to play Lego Star Wars (the prequels) which brought me more into the more modern Lego games. I've played most of the licensed ones, except a few. I think my favorites so far are Lego Harry Potter years 1-7 :grin: and Lego Marvel Superheroes!

LEGO Racers for me. Me and my brother had so much fun with that game turning it into a multiplayer experience by having one of us driving and the other firing the Mario Kart-esque items.

Lego Racers is what started my obsession passion for LEGO all together! The cast of characters just seemed to be too cool to be actual LEGO minifigs... upon realizing they were (and the appreciation for Star Wars) it kinda snowballed from there.

If you mean ALL Lego video games... the original Lego Island. Aw yiss. Kickin' it old school.

If you're referring to the Traveller's Tales games, I had the original Lego Star Wars game for Game Boy Advance, which like many of the handheld titles was fairly mediocre, but the first game to really sell me on their work was Lego Star Wars II for the GameCube.

First Star Wars game. Loved it! I still have the discs for all my LEGO games somewhere, but I don't have one of those disc drive things so I can't play 'em!

Lego Marvel Super Heroes was the first game by Lego I got, but it did not make me want buy more.

Each time I see gameplay for other games from Lego, it's almost the EXACT same thing. They add other small features each time, but it does NOT make it separable from the other games Lego made.

The only other game they make I might get is a Ninjago game when it eventually hits consoles, but i'll be sad while playing it. Ninjago doesn't deserve that. :cry_sad: