CopMike

The what I did today thread ......

I tried to build 8273 off-road truck with my spare pieces and discovered I didn't have enough 11L Technic beams. :cry_sad:

I don't think you need to post here everyday :grin:

And I wouldn't mind working for Lego :wink:

Today I boxed up my train and town lay out. Time to redesign it.

My brother appeared this afternoon on his new Yamaha Fazer so I had to take the p**s out of him for buying it!

Today, I slept in until one in the afternoon after staying up until one in the morning taking down the set for my recently completed play, The Odyssey. After four shows, we closed last night, and got right to work taking down the set. It was a massive operation but was very quick and fun.

So March Break is over, and I have done half a page of my 10 page book report :tongue:

So March Break is over, and I have done half a page of my 10 page book report :tongue:

Half a page in a week? You must have nice parents. :grin:

Got my computer fixed and Windows 7 installed but my computer whiz of an uncle :thumbup::classic:

I took a 2 hour lunch to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 adn I've almost beat it on the Vetran level. Just one more level to go. I love long lunches

Yesterday, I spent two :sceptic: hours trying to find a new graphics card for my computer so I can play call of duty world at war. Not fun (looking up cards, the game's awesome.) Anybody want to donate a nvidia geforce 6600 GT 512 MB to me. :grin:

Uploaded an unsatisfactory photo of my most recent Pride and Joy.

The objective was to weave two sets of strips of two photos together, then draw what we see on a grid twice as big as the original pictures. Sounds complicated, but it is actually a simple process. :classic:

Edited by The Who

I had a water gun fight with my son. It looked like I wetted my pants since he is much shorter than me and shoots low.

Found a Copy of X-Wing Alliance. Spend most of the day playing it (Memories!) Then I watched Doctor Who.

Played online on the PS3 with another EB member, made improvements to a large MOC, talked with friends, and worked in the garden with my dad. :classic:

Nice thread. Wish I had seen it earlier!

I went into work today on Easter Sunday. There was no problem finding a parking spot. :classic: It is amazing how much work one can get done when there is no one around to bother you.

Ran the 50k Ultra on Lidingö in Stockholm Sweden. I´m a bit stiff in the legs now :tongue:!

ultra-banan-50.gif

I went to TRU and got free a Lego rose for Mother's Day! We (me, my two sisters) got 4 :thumbup::tongue:

Played some Lego Rock Band. Found a function to make my band all looked the same. :)

I celebrated VE Day in the morning and spent the day looking at getting a Kar98k Replica Rifle and I found a Airsoft BB Gun Kar98k with a shell ejecting system from Bolt, Awesome!

pic-015-kar-bullet-eject.jpg

I updated my Alan Wake fig, Had a nice conversation with Big Cam, Cleaned up my lego room, and started finishing up my review. Oh yeah! Also I decided I'm getting an xbox 360 elite. End of june. Must wait.

I play STARWARS rogue squadron II for the first time in ages and then finished the The legend of Zelda wind waker Ganon was suprisingly easy :classic:

I'm going back over some of my old games!

The legend of Zelda majoras mask which is one of my favourite games is up next!

awesomebrick