CopMike

The what I did today thread ......

^Nice rainbow of arms, sorenbruun!

Today I saved a large dragonfly, after almost cutting it half (I was harvesting rhubarb).

Picked up a copy of 42038 Arctic Truck and read some manga.

I built the arctic truck to see how it looks like IRL, then dismantled it and built the B-model and replaced the tracks with tires.

Edited by Error404

Cleaned and dried out my LEGO. It was a rainy picnic event yesterday. The splashing rain water off the tent also coated my boxes with mud. :sad:

Started to replace Timing Belts + Pulleys on a Hyundai at work. It was a real pain in the butt and it's not even done yet after working on it all day.

Edited by Sayori

Started to replace Timing Belts + Pulleys on a Hyundai at work. It was a real pain in the butt and it's not even done yet after working on it all day.

Sounds like as much fun as my fan controller module replacement the other day. I had to take apart a good part of the left side of the car to get to it.

Sounds like as much fun as my fan controller module replacement the other day. I had to take apart a good part of the left side of the car to get to it.

Oh it was just fantastic! Just love taking 6 million things off just to get to it! Heheh it really wasn't fun though...

Anywho on topic, I replaced 3 sets of front brakes and 3 different cars. (pads, calipers, bearings, rotors, etc) Talk about messy... :thumbdown:

Edited by Sayori

Oh it was just fantastic! Just love taking 6 million things off just to get to it! Heheh it really wasn't fun though...

Anywho on topic, I replaced 3 sets of front brakes and 3 different cars. (pads, calipers, bearings, rotors, etc) Talk about messy... :thumbdown:

I finished my drum brake replacement today. It wasn't too bad except for the return spring. I think disc brakes might be easier for me--not as many springs to keep track and put back. :classic:

bd1_zpsfbeaezgb.jpg

Also adjusted the parking brake lever.

bd3_zpsulzuw8jq.jpg

Auditioned for TopGear. Yes, there are auditions for TopGear UK, and cut off is 12 AM June 20. I went for it, wouldn't be chosen anyway, just to see if this kind of thing is legit. I might do it again in case Fifth Gear ends.

Blew a mountain bike tire jumping off a curb. I didn't think I was that heavy... :hmpf_bad:

Blew a mountain bike tire jumping off a curb. I didn't think I was that heavy... :hmpf_bad:

I feel you, but it was my dad who busted my 20er.

Patched the big fat hole in my tire tube.

I feel you, but it was my dad who busted my 20er.

Ouch, did your dad get you a new one?

Patched up the small hole at the 20er folding's rear. And now I'm back tearing up the sidewalk I practice with (it's rough, with only half the sidewalk smoothed out and other parts converted into a steep parking ramp, but it makes choosing a line a joy and gunning it pretty exciting, especially every 10 pm with all the trucks that go by when the truck ban is lifted).

I like to avoid trucks. I used to drive one and they have big blindspots around them.

My patch blew. I ended up buying a new inner tube. This one came with puncture sealant in the tube.

Picked up a package with 42028, 42032 and 42042 this morning. Purchased them on Wednesday as soon as 42042 was available.

I built 42032 before driving a few hours south where I'll be working with an excavator and hauler the next days.

Did the washing, ironing, got dinner ready for when the Wife got home and managed to finish a paint job on a conversion I've been doing on a Black Series Star Wars figure......nothing to do with Lego today.