YellowCorvette

Lego themes that we would like to happen

Gamewise I'd like to see Overwatch, Destiny (as mentioned above), Uncharted series, Tomb Raider, XCOM. Actually just XCOM and I'd be super happy, haha.

Thinking on this makes me so happy that LEGO does have such diversity in their sets already.

Steampunk

Doctor Who

GBC modules 1000 to 2000 pieces (and maybe some big ones at 3000 pieces)

Andy D

I've always wanted to see Dragon Ball Z related sets. I know the chances of it are pretty low, and the sets would be overpriced like most of system, but I would still love to see it.

A Pirates theme but like.... futuristic

Like pirates wearing high tech suits

The name could be something with N.... :look:

N-something Pirates :look:

I think I know what you mean...Like, Necto...Or Nacko, something like that?

This year's "Skybound" wave of Ninjago sets is already something along those lines, with steampunk/dieselpunk-esque sky pirates. For that matter, MetalBeard in the Lego Movie went for a similar sort of aesthetic in the two sets dedicated to him, and we may well see more along those lines if he returns as a major character in the sequel.

Of course, there could still be other similar mashups in the future. One of the other factions of Nexo Knights teased in the Book of Monsters is a sea monster faction, which could conceivably lead that already-futuristic theme to take on aspects of more nautical historic themes like Pirates or Vikings.

Some more sets based on ghostbusters 1-2, Death Wish ( a wild fantasy of charles bronson in lego form ), gothic era castle theme, pagan rome theme, Nexo pir..... I mean N something pirates and some jurrasic park stuff would be fantastic.

ADVENTURE TIME

It has been confirmed that we will have Adventure Time minifigures and builds for LEGO Dimensions, hopefully this will lead to some sets, as in the case of Doctor Who.

Here are my dream themes for next year:

Ben 10 reboot sets

Power Rangers Movie sets

Transformers The Last Knight sets

Cars 3 sets

Sport sets

Pirates of the Carribean Dead Man Tells No Tales sets

Adventurers reboot sets

This year's "Skybound" wave of Ninjago sets is already something along those lines, with steampunk/dieselpunk-esque sky pirates. For that matter, MetalBeard in the Lego Movie went for a similar sort of aesthetic in the two sets dedicated to him, and we may well see more along those lines if he returns as a major character in the sequel.

Of course, there could still be other similar mashups in the future. One of the other factions of Nexo Knights teased in the Book of Monsters is a sea monster faction, which could conceivably lead that already-futuristic theme to take on aspects of more nautical historic themes like Pirates or Vikings.

Futuristic Western Edited by LegoRomania

Nexo Cowboys! Hell yeah!

Yep,robo horse,robo cowboy....all in space.Cowboys vs Aliens Edited by LegoRomania

It has been confirmed that we will have Adventure Time minifigures and builds for LEGO Dimensions, hopefully this will lead to some sets, as in the case of Doctor Who.

What Doctor Who sets are there? The Ideas set was based on the Ideas project, not the Dimensions builds.

I am excited for more Adventure Time, though.

I'd like to see more sets or minifigs based on real people. More sports athletes and/or teams, musicians and bands, famous historical figures.

More Speed Champions type cars, but more like everyday cars/trucks/SUV's in a City/Modular scale (Honda Odyssey, VW Golf, Mercedes C-class, Chevy Silverado, etc).

Battlestar Galactica

Home Alone (I think they could make a great house with some play features that trip up the crooks)

The Incredibles (need FroZone!)

Anyway,I think Pirates of the Carribean 5 sets will happen.Like Harry Potter they created sets for every movie.

The exciting thought for me is that with the Cinderella's Castle set coming out, they might actually make the jump to Pirates of the Caribbean, the ride.

1: as in 'the re-use of the CS logo and colour scheme for the theme', or like 'simple and diverse spacecraft, not attached to a story of any kind'?

2: I can't really see how this would look. A regular castle theme like Kingdoms, but with Falcons and Fright Knights? That'd be nice, imo. :classic:

10: Some time ago in this thread, I ranted that something like this could be a sub-catagory of Creator, with two sets a year in the €50+ range, for example.

3, 4: Once again, I don't quite get the concept, but I do think it would be nice to have regular (not modular) buildings that are more architecturally inspiring.

1:Both, use the colour scheme and logo to make more spaceships but leave story to the imagination

2:Yes, exactly what you said, but remake a few of the old sets but make them (in theory) better

3.Blade runner will never get sets but some kind of futuristic city with flying cars etc would be nice

4.I just like retrofuturism

5.I liked the imperial flagship but never got around to picking it up :angry: Also if you're reading this LEGO, "Redcoats" are Marines and "Bluecoats" are the Royal Navy, they go on the same ship therefore!!! :angry:

6. Dr. Who is amazing and the already released TARDIS was awesome, but, having each doctor with their respective tardis int. and ext. would be too good to be true, which is why it isn't.

7. Yeah, LEGO, spying is about sneaking around in a tuxedo, not, driving a large semi see through, light up tank (which can turn into a motorcycle and a helecopter) into a giant tank (i'm seeing similarities) with huge metal fists stuck on the front. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

8.Please LEGO, It's cold outside I need Red Dwarf sets, Please

9. Exetrius, you may have got confused between 9 and 10...

10. Who do you think you are kidding TLG, I need dad's army sets, I know that you are anti war, But I think that... It's never going to happen is it?

11. Megabloks got there first :angry:

12. And now for something completely different, I'm adding on Monty Python to this list because it is an ex parrot Its amazing.

Columbus

I think Doctor Who would be good. Yes we have the dimensions packs and an ideas set, but it's not an official theme, just a license. Just think of all the possibilities, characters, sets, etc if it was an official Lego theme.

I'd love to hear some non-licensed ideas. That seems like all lego does now. Anyways, I'd like to see a historic theme with Romans or based on Greek mythology. I think that would be great!

Cars 3 is coming next year,do you think guys we will get system sets like 2011 or Duplo :sceptic:

I think Cars 3 was proved fake. Back me up anyone?

Back To The Future should be definitely be picked up as a full theme. I got the CUUSOO/IDEAS set immediatly and continue to love it. Also maybe Star Trek wouldn't be a bad idea but the licensing is probably expensive plus new molds, pieces, etc. wouldn't expect to see that anytime soon but it's fun to think about it.

Back To The Future should be definitely be picked up as a full theme. I got the CUUSOO/IDEAS set immediatly and continue to love it. Also maybe Star Trek wouldn't be a bad idea but the licensing is probably expensive plus new molds, pieces, etc. wouldn't expect to see that anytime soon but it's fun to think about it.

Back to the Future would make a great theme.

Star Trek would be nice, but they've just produced MegaBloks sets. It will be a while before LEGO gets the license, if at all.