Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

The Great Jelly Alien Spoof Contest!

I had no idea what was going on until I saw the last picture. :-D Great entry!

Double post... gasp! If I edit the previous post Piranha will have no idea I commented.

Piranha:

Isn't your entry a bit cold for Hawaii? :-D The first stab! Love it!

Come on people, we need to see some serious spoofing & whacking !!

How many of you really despise those horrendous martians ? A lot of you I reckon so here is YOUR chance to whack/kill (and much more !!) so go wild !!

*yoda*

How many of you really despise those horrendous martians ? A lot of you I reckon so here is YOUR chance to whack/kill (and much more !!) so go wild !!

*yoda*

All right all right! Stop taunting me! I'll enter. Sheesh! Keep your yoda-pants on! :-P

I will do my best. I just added this to my diary!

splat5.jpg

Heheh. I suppose that's one of the drawbacks of having that head. ;-)

Yeah, but its a great head otherwise. I do my best to hide it. NO ONE MUST NO MY SECRET. Oh, wait, they already do. Sorry. *sweet*

Hurrah! The topic dam broke! We were a little stagnant there for a little while!

All right, Hinckley, Sinner, we're waaaiiiting! *skull* Don't go too fast, though. :-P

Oops. I didn't have you in my sig. :-$

Fixed! Wow, that thing is getting big. The sig too. :-P

excellent !!

We need to have our Hinckie and Sinner's entries :-P

*yoda*

Well, so you won't get your panties in a bunch, I posted an entry: :-P

jelly_01.jpg

It's a combo spoof and whack-that's me as capone in The Untouchables whacking my jelly :-X ...

Check out the full entry in the entry thread...

Well, so you won't get your panties in a bunch, I posted an entry: :-P

jelly_01.jpg

It's a combo spoof and whack-that's me as capone in The Untouchables whacking my jelly :-X ...

Check out the full entry in the entry thread...

Basball bat... :-D :-D :-D I haven't seen the movie, but I think the whack sums it up nicely. I was just about to post here that you and Sinner needed to stop slacking and make a vig. :-P I thought the topic had died for a little while.

EDIT: And what did you and Sinner do to your avatars? I know it fits you two ( :-P ) but aren't we supposed to keep our Mystery Ship avatars?

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

EDIT: And what did you and Sinner do to your avatars? I know it fits you two ( :-P ) but aren't we supposed to keep our Mystery Ship avatars?

I smell *yoda* ... X-D

I smell *yoda* ...
and *vader* as well X-D

Yeah, they sure do stink! :-X

Sinner! *wub* *wub* *wub*

Great entries. They made me laugh out loud for quite some time. :-D :-D :-D Classic Space gets revenge is particularly hilarious and you whacking the jelly with a vacuum is sheer brilliance! So far, my vote goes to you. Imagine that! I'm actually going to vote for you in a contest! *sweet* *y*

Awesome job. Thanks for porviding me a great laugh! :-D <--that emoticon does not do my laugh justice...

I posted mine at long last. Sorry for the delay.

SirNadroj The spoof works really well (especially the idea for his material scrap...) but I don't like the whack entry; how dare you hurt a droid like that! >:-( (Only joking; I'm just jealous I haven't got the Hoth set. :'-( )

*yoda* I love it... but who would eat that? :-X

Piranha Great story, but is the whack entry really a vig? *wacko* I love the spoof entry though. *wub* The cave works really well.

Hinckley Now that is a real whack! :-D (A good movie too I recall, but I bet if I saw it today I would hate it! :-| ) I like the baseball bat too. I'll have to remember in future not to annoy you; I had no idea you were a crime boss. 8-|

And what did you and Sinner do to your avatars? I know it fits you two ( :-P ) but aren't we supposed to keep our Mystery Ship avatars?

What? I don't know what you are talking about... ;-)

Great entries. They made me laugh out loud for quite some time. :-D :-D :-D Classic Space gets revenge is particularly hilarious and you whacking the jelly with a vacuum is sheer brilliance! So far, my vote goes to you. Imagine that! I'm actually going to vote for you in a contest! *sweet* *y*

Awesome job. Thanks for porviding me a great laugh! :-D <--that emoticon does not do my laugh justice...

Thanks! The Classic Space Mini-Figs can take a lot of abuse; but the Jellies go too far. >:-( They look so happy now they have put the Jellies in their place, don't they? :-)

EDIT: Oh so is that what you mean by the emoticons having a limit.....

I'll have to remember in future not to annoy you; I had no idea you were a crime boss. 8-|

My profile clearly says I'm from Chicago... >:-)

I totaly forgot to comment on our Waldorf and Tatler's entries X-D

Batter up !! X-D Thats a really great entry Hinckie from a fantastic movie !! The batting scene is infdeed priceless !! I love the splatted Jelly X-D

Sinner, what a fun whack !! I didn't know Fabuland was part of Classic Space X-D And that vacum was some sort of metal detector X-D I love to see those jellys in the bottom of a pit with ruthless spacies and Walrus beating the living hell out of them !!

*yoda* I love it... but who would eat that? :-X

Hey its healthy, it has carrots in !! 8-|

My profile clearly says I'm from Chicago... >:-)

Hehe, Hinckie is our Capone wannabe X-D

*yoda*

Great vigs, Sinner! I love the Fett one. "Put Captain Glo-Lo in the Cargo Hold" :-D !!

But wait... Are you implying that, as Boba's bounty, the jellies are actually worth something? 8-|

Piranha Great story, but is the whack entry really a vig? *wacko* I love the spoof entry though. *wub* The cave works really well.

If I only had your sigfig :'-(

As for the Spoof:Thank you very much, Its nice to know that I'm Appreciated :-D

Haole aka Hinckie:Nice entry, thats how you show them who's boss :-D

Loving the bat

Sinner:Lol, I always knew CS would have a comeback it was just too awesome

Great spoof entry too X-D

Ask a Yoda Yoda:I never knew you enjoyed that soooo much :-D

Piranha

I just about ready to post mine but I am having trouble wih brickshelf.

My advice is give up and try somewhere else until Kevin really fixes it. :-|