just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

When details came out on these sets both DC and Marvel I must say i was only really excited for a Deadshot and a Thanos, but seeing these leaks and reveals now I've done a complete 180. Everything shown so far looks incredible and is to the quality I started to think was fading out from LEGO. Like that Wonder Woman is a must have and I still catch myself staring at that set when i have a spare moment (After staring at it majority of yesterday). I'm really pumped for next year. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer before the rest of the waves are revealed. It's from this moment the waiting game gets real hard... :grin::laugh:

Wonder Woman looks beautiful! I absolutely love the new hair piece! I'm really glad they went with a new mold and not re-use the same hairstyle the other 10 billion female figs have.

While people complain about not getting more popular characters in a EVERGREEN theme, BrickHeroes got a hold of the new Wonder Woman figure.

Link: http://www.brickheroes.com/2015/10/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-voici-la-minifig-de-wonder-woman/

That Wonder Woman figure is awesome!!!!! Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up the $70 set.

Also, does it bother anyone else that Superman is the only one of the trinity members without boots? Really hoping he'll have some in the largest set, otherwise, he'll just look off standing alongside Bats and WW.

Also, does it bother anyone else that Superman is the only one of the trinity members without boots? Really hoping he'll have some in the largest set, otherwise, he'll just look off standing alongside Bats and WW.

He'll probably have them in the largest set, like how Batman doesn't have them in the Harbor Pursuit, but does in Jokerland.

Ergh, I might buy the set just for the Wonder Woman :wub: That figure looks great, and Gal Gadot is one of my favorite actresses, so it's a pretty self explanatory :grin:

Edited by Tygurah

Oh my god, that hair is amazing! :wub:

Deeplink:

Not just the hair. The whole figure looks amazing. You can tell lego tried their best with this figure and it paid off.

But yes that hair piece is amazing. Im so glad that we finally have a great wonder woman figure. The 2012 was okay and the 2015 looked better but it was the new 52 out fit and the biggest problem I have with the new 52 out fit is the replacement of silver insted of gold. This is the perfect wonder woman figure though. I really hope that Superman had red boots in the biggest set though it would look weird if he was standing along side lego batfleck and the new wonder woman. Im also really hoping for another villain in the set since lex luther jr does not cut it for me.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

Man, that hairpiece is just2good! I knew it'd be great when we got that peek from SDCC of her. Also, I believe she has dual moulded legs.

He'll probably have them in the largest set, like how Batman doesn't have them in the Harbor Pursuit, but does in Jokerland.

I really hope so, And maybe one could hope his legs are printed in that set as well.

Wonder woman is very good, shame they tried to make her skirt more 'childfriendly' tho, should be more accurate.

I'm desperately hoping that whenever LEGO figures out that , hey, maybe we want a new Poison Ivy minifigure, they decide to use that new hair. It's fantastic.

Not just the hair. The whole figure looks amazing. You can tell lego tried their best with this figure and it paid off.

But yes that hair piece is amazing. Im so glad that we finally have a great wonder woman figure. The 2012 was okay and the 2015 looked better but it was the new 52 out fit and the biggest problem I have with the new 52 out fit is the replacement of silver insted of gold. This is the perfect wonder woman figure though. I really hope that Superman had red boots in the biggest set though it would look weird if he was standing along side lego batfleck and the new wonder woman. Im also really hoping for another villain in the set since lex luther jr does not cut it for me.

Well, Lex Luthor does have some henchmen, so... yeah, it does seem like something is missing.

Man, that hairpiece is just2good! I knew it'd be great when we got that peek from SDCC of her. Also, I believe she has dual moulded legs.

I don't see why she wouldn't have dual molded legs, although I can't really tell from the picture.

I really hope so, And maybe one could hope his legs are printed in that set as well.

Wonder woman is very good, shame they tried to make her skirt more 'childfriendly' tho, should be more accurate.

Some printing to represent the wired shape and the shiny trim along the top of his boots would be great.

The skirt looks accurate enough to me.

I'm desperately hoping that whenever LEGO figures out that , hey, maybe we want a new Poison Ivy minifigure, they decide to use that new hair. It's fantastic.

You mean the 2012 one that wasn't all that great when it first came out isn't cutting to for you anymore? :tongue::laugh:

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Not sure about the back, but the sides are definitely printed.

I feel like the torso is lacking a bit in detail, but it might be the lighting. The gauntlets are a really nice detail, and I'm loving the new hair and head. Hope we start seeing some official pictures, soon.

Ooo, just noticed that they missed that really cool cuff on the upper arm (not sure what to call it). That's a bummer.

I feel like the torso is lacking a bit in detail, but it might be the lighting.

Yes it has the lines there in dark brown,

If indeed WW legs are dual molded with the dark blue and red than I'd say Superman is definitely getting boots since those happen to be his colors too. Literally they'd just have to put a different print on the piece and you'd have them. Even if Lego somehow didn't provide boots for Superman some Brasso and an extra pair of WW legs would resolve that problem, but I don't think it'll come to that. Lego has been coming through for boots lately, at least in the expensive sets.

Really I have to say that I'm impressed. The trinity looks unbelievably awesome and about as good as those characters could look. Of course I'll be giving Batman a black hip piece, I accepted Superman without trunks, but Batman I cannot.

I do like the new hairpiece, I'm really wishing they'd used that for Starfire over what they went with (The Elizabeth Swann hairpiece covers way too much of the printing). One day...

If indeed WW legs are dual molded with the dark blue and red than I'd say Superman is definitely getting boots since those happen to be his colors too. Literally they'd just have to put a different print on the piece and you'd have them. Even if Lego somehow didn't provide boots for Superman some Brasso and an extra pair of WW legs would resolve that problem, but I don't think it'll come to that. Lego has been coming through for boots lately, at least in the expensive sets.

Really I have to say that I'm impressed. The trinity looks unbelievably awesome and about as good as those characters could look. Of course I'll be giving Batman a black hip piece, I accepted Superman without trunks, but Batman I cannot.

I do like the new hairpiece, I'm really wishing they'd used that for Starfire over what they went with (The Elizabeth Swann hairpiece covers way too much of the printing). One day...

:facepalm: I can't believe I didn't even even notice they are the same color, unless Lego decided to go with red and flesh-color, which um... yeah, if they're dual molded, they're definitely blue and red.

Boots for Superman is looking likelier by the minute. I can't wait for official images to finally come out and shatter my hopes.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I had a quick glance at really clear images of the Mighty Micros (and everything else!)

They don't look that bad, to be honest. Oh, and yep, they've got short legs.

Edited by CM4Sci

I had a quick glance at really clear images of the Mighty Micros (and everything else!)

They don't look that bad, to be honest. Oh, and yep, they've got short legs.

Are any figures new?

Are any figures new?

From what I can remember, no. Lot of them had grey torsos though, so they might be new prints and such. Green Goblin has a giant wacky smile.

I assume you can't share them with us but I have a question. Which variant does Batman and robin have? And have you seen the Harley Quinn set?

Edited by amazingbricks

Is it just me or Wonder Woman's legs look pink-ish?

(Great hairpiece, by the way)