just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

She looked more like Black Widow than Lois Lane, I passed on that set with her.

Darn, so much for Gobby and Bane. They'd have been so much cooler with big legs, there goes my last shard of hope.

The old Bane doesn't have printed legs, so you can find full size black legs for pennies on the dollar. It will still be a better value than paying $10 on Bricklink getting only one Bane in return. I'm with you on the Green Goblin thing though. Juniors it is.

Well Bane had plain legs, as does Bats, Robin etc.., just replace them.

Do we know if Catwoman is just the version we have or possibly a new 52 version? That version of Catwoman would make the whole wave for me.

Honestly, I'm not that bummed about the short leg thing. I was mostly gonna pick them up for other parts, and I can just put some other normal legs on them if need be as well.

I'm disappointed for the children who buy these sets and can't incorporate the figures with the rest of their characters as the legs are small. Keep in mind children don't have unlimited legs like we do

I'm disappointed for the children who buy these sets and can't incorporate the figures with the rest of their characters as the legs are small. Keep in mind children don't have unlimited legs like we do

Agreed. Why would a lego do this? They could just have easily made them sit. This probably means short capes too for Bats and Robin.

Agreed. Why would a lego do this? They could just have easily made them sit. This probably means short capes too for Bats and Robin.

Short Batman cape, that'd be useful for some.

Well Bane had plain legs, as does Bats, Robin etc.., just replace them.

Do we know if Catwoman is just the version we have or possibly a new 52 version? That version of Catwoman would make the whole wave for me.

Nobody else is new, so she most certainly will be the old 2012 version. The only new Catwoman will be the '66 version.

Short Batman cape, that'd be useful for some.

That would be nice, but I'd expect him to be capeless. I don't think a short Batman cape would be very useful.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Does anyone have a good translation of the content on that page? Thanks!

Disappointed that they would use short legs, though. Wondering if there will be new prints, though...

The worst thing is that this so preventable. It's darn LEGO, just make the racers a tad longer, minifig-sized race cars in official sets before. Even if it's a bit more expensive, adding $5 wouldn't make much of a difference.

Does anyone have a good translation of the content on that page? Thanks!

Disappointed that they would use short legs, though. Wondering if there will be new prints, though...

"Hey, we finally have a name for the racers: Mighty Micros! This rumor has been around for weeks. They come in small $10 sets, 3 Marvel and 3 DC. From what I can see, the minifigs are normal but they have short legs. List is below."

:tongue:

What happened to the rumored Joker racer? I might have been interested in that one, but it seems that it never was...

We can finally put a name to the range " Racers " DC Comics and Marvel announce to us that the rumors for several weeks : This will be done in a range of six mini tins sold € 9.99 ( DC Comics Three boxes and three boxes Marvel ), which will be marketed under the appellation Mighty Micros .

From what I could see at the moment, the minifigs accompanying vehicles will be well minis complete (head, torso , legs) but it seems that the legs are those usually used by LEGO minifigs on representing children ( or hobbits ) , ie those shorter and without joints.

Below is the list of sets provided

Edited by 8BrickMario

"From what I can see" NOT Confirmed!

Looks like a pretty clear photo to me. If J2G, other insiders, and this guy say it, guess it's true.

I must admit I'm not seeing the disappointment for children in these... either they're buying them to use as racers and they'll be fine or they'll use them as characters with their other figures and either swap legs out or use imagination and not let it bother them.

I don't think kids will care that much... it's adults that care about things like that... and I wouldn't worry about kids finding other regular Lego legs to use... they'll be fine.

Joker just had a poly bag and his figure is available for only a couple of pounds now... I'm not thinking the builds are going to be that great for the small price point so the interest as far as AFOL's are concerned are probably around picking the figures up... hence a cheaper way to get Bane, Robin & Cap Cold etc...

DAMN! I was looking forward to getting Cold and Gobby for cheap, and then this happens. At least Cold has easily replaceable legs, Goblin on the other hand... :cry_sad:

I think I've figured out to rules LEGO has when making this theme:

1. BATMAN MUST RULE.

2. Poison Ivy must never be redesigned.

3. Riddler may not have a cane.

3. Joker's hairpiece shall not change.

3. Only Joker, Riddler Harley, and Penguin may have more than two variations.

4. Wonder Woman cannot star in a set-that might be perceived as equality!

5. Running out of SUPREME LORD BATMAN vehicles? Just redo an older one or make one up! It doesn't need to make sense.

:grin:

I kid, but all of these bother me. For whatever reason, DC always gets the shaft when it comes to the amount of new molds per theme, and the variety in characters and their designs isn't quite there yet. Hopefully, the figs and set designs in the upcoming year knock it out of the park.

Batman has a mini Batmobile with grappling hooks

Catwoman has a small purple kart with a cat tail. In a box is a carton of milk, a diamond, and a Batarang (?)

Bane has a vehicle with a drill

Robin has a red/green kart with grappling hooks

Captain Cold has a snowplow (called it! :wink:) Ice cream cone and 'refrigerator gun' included

Flash has a red kart with flames coming out of the back

Source

Edited by CM4Sci

Catwoman has a small purple kart with a cat tail. In a box is a carton of milk, a diamond, and a Batarang (?)

Captain Cold has a snowplow (called it! :wink:) Ice cream cone and 'refrigerator gun' included

Source

So does Bane have Flash's cart in the picture?

Source

What does he mean by grappling hooks, I wonder? Could that be some sort of new feature, or just something we've already seen.

Source

Could the Batarang possibly be a black whip for Catwoman? ...Like she deserves. I mean what on earth were they thinking going with the brown one? :wacko:

You can now get a black one easily from the LEGO minifigures monsters line - that is what I did. Bought 2 Tiger Ladies and Catwoman stole one :tongue: