just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

HEY

This is seven posts (EDIT eight posts since I was too slow) now NOT discussing rumors, NOT discussing LEGO, and NOT what this thread is for. Please cut it out now.

FYI, Eurobricks staff is discussing our policy on drawings of confidential images, and we will make that verdict.

Here's something to discuss - why are the racer sets called Marvel 1, Batman 3 etc and not the actual names? What could they be? Maybe it'll just be Batman VS Catwoman or something. What do you guys think?

Here's something to discuss - why are the racer sets called Marvel 1, Batman 3 etc and not the actual names? What could they be? Maybe it'll just be Batman VS Catwoman or something. What do you guys think?

I'm guessing those were just working names and the racer sets will have different official names when they are released.

Haven't seen any Super Heroes except the Batman Cycle Chase.

That set DEFINITELY has Deadshot, definitely has a new Harley with pigtails and a new faceprint on a cycle with a mallet, and has Batman on a cycle or whatever.

That set DEFINITELY has Deadshot, definitely has a new Harley with pigtails and a new faceprint on a cycle with a mallet, and has Batman on a cycle or whatever.

Awesome!! Thanks for the confirmation J2G. Good thing I never bothered to make a purist deadshot aha. Day one buy for sure :)

Would you know if Batman's bike is like a batpod normal scale,

Actually when you put it that way, sorta! It still looks a bit oversized for the Batman minifigure even in the set.

Thank you very much for the information. Just to make this clear, Firefly isn't in the set, and Deadshot is?

How do you know it is Deadshot?

The figure wasn't final but it's most definitely him.

Thank you very much for the information. Just to make this clear, Firefly isn't in the set, and Deadshot is?

Yeah, Deadshot is. No Firefly.

The figure wasn't final but it's most definitely him.

Yeah, Deadshot is. No Firefly.

What made it clear it was Deadshot? Because everything we heard from the other guy screamed Firefly?

Only set in the catalog is the Cycle Chase. 3 blank boxes, 2 for BvS.

Cycle Chase has Batman in a normal sized Batpod, other vehicle is Harley Quinn (pigtails!) in a big motorcyle with a hammer. Other guy is solid white (NEW written all over) and has a crazy big gun and odd jetpack. I dunno who it is, Deadshot like others are guessing.

Only set in the catalog is the Cycle Chase. 3 blank boxes, 2 for BvS.

Cycle Chase has Batman in a normal sized Batpod, other vehicle is Harley Quinn (pigtails!) in a big motorcyle with a hammer. Other guy is solid white (NEW written all over) and has a crazy big gun and odd jetpack. I dunno who it is, Deadshot like others are guessing.

Well that really sounds like Firefly than anything.

Thanks for the info just2good and CM4Sci.

A bit disappointed that we're getting Deadshot over Firefly. Hopefully though Harley and Deadshot being Suicide Squad influenced is a sign that more Squad members are on their way later on in the year.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Two questions, does Deadshot have a helmet or does he have a printed head like Deathstroke and do we know on what Deadshot will be based? Like what version is he supposed to represent?

Two questions, does Deadshot have a helmet or does he have a printed head like Deathstroke and do we know on what Deadshot will be based? Like what version is he supposed to represent?

Printed head. I have no idea for the other questions.

Deadshot! Hell yes! A little bummed that my only non-purist custom is about to become obsolete, but more excited that one of my favorite DC villains is coming! Red/blue Harley sounds like the best option (also makes me wonder why they even bothered with the Jokerland Harley. What was she supposed to look like??) I don't reallly care much about another Bat-cycle or Batsy, but the rest of this set has me sold for sure! How much was this set supposed to be?