just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I really like that face, but that's awfully strange for LEGO to send out unreleased parts like that.

Also, TT probably saw early pics of the Black Widow hair and used it for LB3. No spooky coincidences there.

I just realized we're at 66 pages!

I really like that face, but that's awfully strange for LEGO to send out unreleased parts like that.

Also, TT probably saw early pics of the Black Widow hair and used it for LB3. No spooky coincidences there.

I just realized we're at 66 pages!

Ya I prefer this green hair though... LOL and its 67 pages now! :tongue:

Good eye!

Also no one brought this up, but Raptor of Vengeance got a replacement Robin head from Lego, and it has a different print from the other Robin heads. See here: http://i.imgur.com/NhP5WJy.jpg (It's the bottom one) Could this possibly be a new head print for the Bane vs. Robin racer set that was released early?

Oh wow, that is quite interesting. I like how they gave him something even better than what he was looking to get replaced. :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

So even though they might have modeled Nurse Joker based on, say, a prototype Black Widow hairpiece and known that it would later exist, they were inaccurate for the color.

In other words, TT Games managed to be accurate to Lego system, before the parts even existed, but inaccurate to the character design of one of the most famous characters of a 6 year old movie.

I even addressed that point, 8BrickMario. The silly part isn't that they got the part right, it's that they got the part right before it existed and got the color wrong despite that having existed for ages.

That photo was taken by Hothbricks. The torso looks horrific... It's possibly the worst drawn torso I've seen for a long time... line thicknesses are all wrong and it looks hand drawn. If Lego was printing any of these up there would be more care taken in the creation of the artwork.

Hothbricks are adamant that this is from a reliable source but I'm calling fake. At least from this photo. There's something just not right about it. The print is completely misaligned on each of the three colours... even as a very early photo this looks crap.

I even addressed that point, 8BrickMario. The silly part isn't that they got the part right, it's that they got the part right before it existed and got the color wrong despite that having existed for ages.

You misunderstood me. The part did exist in some form. TT were likely shown a prototype for the Age of Ultron sets since they were going to make a game based on its sets. They thought the hair would work well for Nurse Joker, so they just recolored the model. But the piece's design existed before TT put it in LB3. The color isn't "wrong", they just changed it to match the Joker's hair.

You misunderstood me. The part did exist in some form. TT were likely shown a prototype for the Age of Ultron sets since they were going to make a game based on its sets. They thought the hair would work well for Nurse Joker, so they just recolored the model. But the piece's design existed before TT put it in LB3. The color isn't "wrong", they just changed it to match the Joker's hair.

No, you misunderstood me. I said that there was probably already a prototype, AND that the color is wrong. Seriously, rewatch Dark Knight; when his hair is that shape, it's reddish/orange. Like, Black Widow reddish-orange.

tumblr_inline_nu0uzxQPiN1srq61r_540.jpg

They went to the efforts of modeling a prototype in game for accuracy over other pieces at their disposal, and made the hair the wrong color.

But enough. I know we're off topic, so I won't drag this out any longer.

Wow, my sarcasm was lost on people about 10 pages back...I haven't kept up with this thread to alert people that pretty much anything written online has a sarcastic tone.

Guys, DC Superheroes encyclopedia in 2016... Exclusive undoubtedly right?

I think it's a given that it'll include an exclusive figure.

Maybe I'll finally get my Raven. :laugh:

Oh, definitely. Where'd you here this news?

From Brick Heroes http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/024119931X?tag=amazon0f3-21

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Oh, definitely. Where'd you here this news?

brickheroes or hothbricks has some links...

http://www.brickhero...revu-pour-2016/

I think it's a given that it'll include an exclusive figure.

Maybe I'll finally get my Raven. :laugh:

http://www.amazon.fr...ag=amazon0f3-21

Ya that would make sense since the other Titans would be in the book too!

Edited by Ashnflash

That's cool! Seems to come out in April. Hopefully the exclusive figure is a character we've haven't seen rather then another version of Batman.

EDIT: Wait a minute, could Nurse Joker be the exclusive?

Edited by TheLegoExperience

That's cool! Seems to come out in April. Hopefully the exclusive figure is a character we've haven't seen rather then another version of Batman.

Ouuuuu nice connection... Could be! We have gotten leaked exclusive characters from books before right?

No, you misunderstood me. I said that there was probably already a prototype, AND that the color is wrong. Seriously, rewatch Dark Knight; when his hair is that shape, it's reddish/orange. Like, Black Widow reddish-orange.

tumblr_inline_nu0uzxQPiN1srq61r_540.jpg

They went to the efforts of modeling a prototype in game for accuracy over other pieces at their disposal, and made the hair the wrong color.

But enough. I know we're off topic, so I won't drag this out any longer.

Oh. I misremembered it. I haven't actually seen the whole movie, so I should have done my research.

If the book exclusive really is Nurse Joker, then it's a bit disappointing. More accurate hair in a new style would be better. Maybe Luke Skywalker's in dark orange or a nougat shade would work?

Trickster was a dvd exclsuive but he got leaked. I don't think a exclusive minifigure from a book has ever gotten leaked before.

Wasn't the Emporor and like Sensai Wu leaked early?

I thought that too, however, exclusive figures tend to be less stingy with printing than Nurse Joker seems to be.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Oh. I misremembered it. I haven't actually seen the whole movie, so I should have done my research.

If the book exclusive really is Nurse Joker, then it's a bit disappointing. More accurate hair in a new style would be better. Maybe Luke Skywalker's in dark orange or a nougat shade would work?

No problem. You should see the whole movie ASAP, though, because it's wonderful. Though I don't think that particular figure is real, I would have absolutely zero problem with getting Nurse Joker, and I would kill to get Luke Skywalker hair in more colors; it might literally be my favorite Lego hair.

It's a Target Cube minifigure, but what about Lightning Lad? He's been leaked, like other exclusive minifigures! And he's still not out. I for one would love that Nurse Joker! I don't have the Tumbler (yet)

I've think we've seen leaked figures that were missing some elements before, including CMF 14. Maybe they got just the head, torso, and legs and just used replacement hair?

Who says NJ's a cube minifigure?

No, he said Lightning Lad is a cube minifig, and that he'd like it if NJ was also a cube minifig.

As someone else already pointed out, that torso is just a slightly modified version of the Arkham Harley torso. It's very obviously someone's custom. I promise you it is not going to be in a racer or a Target cube or the DC encyclopedia.

As someone else already pointed out, that torso is just a slightly modified version of the Arkham Harley torso. It's very obviously someone's custom. I promise you it is not going to be in a racer or a Target cube or the DC encyclopedia.

Ah well, back to the drawing board! I just hope that it's another new DC villain (I hope for Reverse Flash).