just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Since everyone thinks the Doctor's hair would be great on Joker, I decided to edit it. Do you think this is what we'll see this year? Hoping this isn't speculation, I'm fairly certain we'd be getting this or the old hairpiece in the racer.

*snip

The hair was in the highest quality I could find. :shrug_oh_well: (I'm not a professional Photoshopper so don't be rude if it looks like crud.)

This needs to happen!!!!

Great job, btw.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I'm gonna cry if its that! I really want that Joker and I don't think I'm ever gonna pick up the Tumbler... Awesome find!

It looks like a custom. I'd expect an official Nurse Joker to have a new hairpiece or at least Black Widow's. The face looks real, even though the torso doesn't. Besides. where would his nurse outfit appear? I seriously doubt we'll get another Dark Knight-based set, and there are no rumors surrounding such a thing.

That would be hilarious! And simultaneously make no sense. Why do this? Is it for people who can't afford the Tumbler? I'd prefer a straight rerelease of that Joker instead of the nurse outfit.

Edited by 8BrickMario

The torso looks official. Maybe the torso is the only thing that's actually new, and the user on eBay decided to put the face and hair of the joker from the tumbler set. Maybe an exclusive for 2016?

I'll be mad if they reuse the Ledger Joker head. I bought that off Bricklink thinking they'd never make another one (and that I couldn't afford the set it was from).

He doesn't really seem to believe in Harvey Dent. :grin:

Not very accurate to the movie or the LB3 minifigure version for that matter, but it could be included in his racer.

Perhaps an homage to the old Lego Batman set with the ice cream truck as said above with Batman getting a Tumbler (Lego loves to milk that vehicle for all its worth) and Joker gets an ice cream truck. I guess the torso looks a bit like an ice cream man? :sceptic:

Now if only my thesis is true and Bane in the racers (if we get him) will be the TDKR version. :tongue:

All this is my opinion though. Very strong chance that its fake, but if it does end up being true just know that I'd love a cheap way to get Heath Ledger's Joker. :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Just noticed it looks a lot like this:

http://vignette1.wik...=20120713180934

Looks like the gray feminine curves were filled in and the red/black combo peeking out under the suit was repainted purple. Most of the lines are similar, as is the name tag, which just looks like floating green Joker hair. :look:

We'll see then I guess.

I'd expect an official Nurse Joker to have a new hairpiece or at least Black Widow's.

Here's a relevant but weird fact: the Black Widow hairpiece is a physical version of the Nurse Joker hairpiece. That is, the Nurse Joker appeared as a digital figure in LB3 first, then they made Black Widow's hair with that (non-existent) mold. The even stranger part is that Black Widow's hair is great for Nurse Joker, BUT they used a green variation for Nurse Joker, despite Black Widow's hair being pretty much the right color for Nurse Joker. So even though they might have modeled Nurse Joker based on, say, a prototype Black Widow hairpiece and known that it would later exist, they were inaccurate for the color.

In other words, TT Games managed to be accurate to Lego system, before the parts even existed, but inaccurate to the character design of one of the most famous characters of a 6 year old movie.

Has any one noticed this?

Theres a joker badge on the torso

The purple seems to be uneven in some spots. I'm pretty sure it's just a (good) custom.

I have official figures that have uneven printing, it's possible!

Edited by legosamsonite

Has any one noticed this?

Theres a joker badge on the torso

Good eye!

Also no one brought this up, but Raptor of Vengeance got a replacement Robin head from Lego, and it has a different print from the other Robin heads. See here: http://i.imgur.com/NhP5WJy.jpg (It's the bottom one) Could this possibly be a new head print for the Bane vs. Robin racer set that was released early?

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Good eye!

Also no one brought this up, but Raptor of Vengeance got a replacement Robin head from Lego, and it has a different print from the other Robin heads. See here: http://i.imgur.com/NhP5WJy.jpg (It's the bottom one) Could this possibly be a new head print for the Bane vs. Robin racer set that was released early?

I think so... That looks real, I love the smile on the other side!

Edited by Ashnflash