just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

That's a promising torso print, and the Lime armor isn't as atrocious as it could have been. I still hate that Lego is just overusing Bruce Wayne's face instead of one of Lex's two faces.

Red hoods torso could be used for a knightmare Batman custom with a few tweaks. The red bat symbol makes it different, but imagine if it was black...

Are there any pictures of the new Lex without that armor piece on? I'm not crazy about the lime green armor, so he'll probably be in just that purple bit more often than not if it looks halfways decent.

I'm not crazy about the lime green armor, so he'll probably be in just that purple bit more often than not if it looks halfways decent.

That's my plan, assuming it looks good. Otherwise I may just skip the figure entirely.

Are there any pictures of the new Lex without that armor piece on? I'm not crazy about the lime green armor, so he'll probably be in just that purple bit more often than not if it looks halfways decent.

I searched high and low yesterday and couldn't find any without the armor on, but I personally like the color of it - I like Lex in the lime scheme more than standard green, makes him stand out more IMO. My Lex Luthor Mech's from the old set remind me more of Green Lantern than Lex lol

There looks like 3 new elements that in scarecrow set

The Harvester's windscreen

Piece holding the brown stud shooter on the side of the havester

A gray piece on the outside of the helicopter near the stud shooters

I think the one on the helicopter is just this piece:

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=30136#T=C

The others look new though. Loving the look of the one holding the stud shooter!

I really want the Harley now!

And I just checked mine even though I knew it wasn't like that :/

Playing 'spot the new pieces' with Killer Croc set... non-minifigure new pieces are basically just the boomerang. That's OK. The builds of that set are awful, and unlike some of you folks, I won't buy an awful-looking $80 set for a few minifigures. And yes, I did buy the Quinjet primarily for Vision, but the actual models were good enough to justify it. Unlike certain other sets. *cough*

Playing 'spot the new pieces' with Killer Croc set... non-minifigure new pieces are basically just the boomerang. That's OK. The builds of that set are awful, and unlike some of you folks, I won't buy an awful-looking $80 set for a few minifigures. And yes, I did buy the Quinjet primarily for Vision, but the actual models were good enough to justify it. Unlike certain other sets. *cough*

After you cough, you're supposed to tell us which set you were talking about. Unless you were still talking about the Croc set.

Because that's generally how I felt about the Darkseid Invasion set: didn't care for the builds too much, but the minifigs were pretty great.

After you cough, you're supposed to tell us which set you were talking about. Unless you were still talking about the Croc set.

Because that's generally how I felt about the Darkseid Invasion set: didn't care for the builds too much, but the minifigs were pretty great.

I personally love the Javelin and thought the build was quite fun. Plus, yup - the minifigures were great...right after I switched in some Chima wings for those plastic things they gave Hawkman lol

I completely disagree with you on the Darkseid invasion set. The hoverthing was pretty weak, but that Javelin is awesome. Very underestimated set, especially considering the cheap price it was available for when it was close to retiring.

The Killer Croc vehicle isn't great, but that Battank looks promising.

I completely disagree with you on the Darkseid invasion set. The hoverthing was pretty weak, but that Javelin is awesome. Very underestimated set, especially considering the cheap price it was available for when it was close to retiring.

The Killer Croc vehicle isn't great, but that Battank looks promising.

Hahaha, yeah, I totally forgot about that hoverthing, I just threw the parts for it into my big collection. I'm pretty excited for that Bat-Tank, feel like it's gonna be another Javelin for me.

The Javelin wasn't something I really wanted much, but after getting it I think it's really cool.

It's one of my favorite DC vehicle sets.

I personally love the Javelin and thought the build was quite fun. Plus, yup - the minifigures were great...right after I switched in some Chima wings for those plastic things they gave Hawkman lol

I'd be really interested to see how Hawkman looks with Chima wings.

I also gave Hawkman the CMF Bear Knight's weapon.

I did the same thing. Hopefully when (if) we ever get a Hawkgirl she'll have it as the default weapon.

After you cough, you're supposed to tell us which set you were talking about.

Maybe the poor guy just had to cough.