just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

i wished they gave him the new short ear cowl in brown, if only just to make a Catman possible lol

What's up wit his green eyes in the "Young Face"?

I don't read the comics, so it's probably really cool, I just don't get it.

What's up wit his green eyes in the "Young Face"?

I don't read the comics, so it's probably really cool, I just don't get it.

When he gets into the Lazarus Pitt he rejuvenates and gets the eyes green.

Edited by geobrush

Gotta echo some of the others, I really like the New 52 Nightwing minifig, but missed the blue one from back in the day and have no qualms with the New52 design in blue, cause it works enough as a fair representation of the tweaks to his looks over the years to me.

and MAN, that Ras looks way better than I expected based off the preliminary pics we saw. Love the glowing green eyes on his young face, gives him a real villainous look, and his old face looks "classic" too.

Ras looks so much better! I'm glad they kept the green eyes!

As for Nightwing I love how the blue is a brighter shade! Here's a comparison photo from Strike U on Flickr:

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/mrpotatoheadcollector/25960345063/in/search_QM_q_IS_lego+nightwing+2016_AND_mt_IS_all_AND_w_IS_all_AND_page_IS_2

so I'm still keeping the whole figure when I get it, I'm still gonna put the head on the old torso, and still gonna use that weird anime hair piece for the sake of having variety in hair pieces among my DC figures.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

Wow, that Ra's Al Ghul sure looks a lot better! The hair with the white/grey in it looks cool!

The new Nightwing looks great too.

Just one question, is it me (and/or the angle of the picture), or does the Nightwing fig have a new hairstyle?

Regards,

Mitch

1462088694[/url]' post='2547417']

Wow, that Ra's Al Ghul sure looks a lot better! The hair with the white/grey in it looks cool!

The new Nightwing looks great too.

Just one question, is it me (and/or the angle of the picture), or does the Nightwing fig have a new hairstyle?

Regards,

Mitch

Nah, Nightwing has the same spiked up hair he had before.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

Younger Ra's is definitely good, I like the transformation play value. Just me or do the green eyes look a bit too big?

Ras looks a lot better now that we've seen his younger face. Though I do wish his younger face expression was more neutral and not so angry. Oh well, at least he turned out better than I initially thought he would.

Younger Ra's is definitely good, I like the transformation play value. Just me or do the green eyes look a bit too big?

Yeah now that I look at it, his eyes do look to big.

Eh... if it was just the "old man" version but with black facial hair, it would look perfect.

Still a little disappointed. :sceptic:

Can any one show me a pic of mighty micros flash with long legs?I would like a wally west to go with Barry Allen.Also armoured batman without the armour piece if possible please.

I admit I like the ras al ghoul however,I would prefer green eye young ras on one side of the face and just a young face on the other(instead of the old )

I would like to pick up the nightwing if possible,but it is not a necessity either.

I presume the yellow cape in the original ras pic is for the ribin in the set.If so I am happy to see a batman cape in short yellow!.

Finally picked up pirate batman and he is way better in hand then I expected. I ma unfazed by the new cape and really like the cowl,cape and new face from '66 set.Happy to finally have a cape in the colour for my batman from catcycle set in 2012.Shame no dual mounded legs as they are becoming more common in collect able minifig set which are very cheap,however it is not a big deal due to cape.

Also finally ordered batboat! Sorry for the long post!

Edited by Red nightwing

Eh... if it was just the "old man" version but with black facial hair, it would look perfect.

Still a little disappointed. :sceptic:

I'm in agreement. A more tempered expression would have made this figure. The green eyed expression is okay but I would have preferred a normal, non-withered face on the other side. I'm going to have to find that hair in white so it doesn't clash with the withered side of his face.

I have the concern that LEGO will give Talia either the Wonder-Woman-turned-generic head or another face that clearly doesn't fit her just to save a pretty penny.

I understand why they gave Ra's the angry face (coming out of a Lazarus Pit does cause a brief frenzy of absolute insanity) but it is a shame we don't get a calm, collected de-aged Ra's. Still a good figure though.

Nah, Nightwing has the same spiked up hair he had before.

Yeah, figured as much. Guess I was wishful thinking :innocent:

Thank :thumbup:

Regarding the younger Ra's face, glad I'm not the only one who dislikes the yellow eyes.

I was already thinking, "surely he doesn't look like that all the time", but I didn't want to complain right away :blush:

Regards, Mitch

Fun fact: After watching an episode of 66 Batman in anticipation of grabbing the Batcave sometime soon, i figured that Adam West MUST be dead by now...

A quick google search revealed that he is still alive, at 87 years!! :) Kinda made my day (a little)

Love Ra's second expression, that crazy green glow in the eyes looks great for right out of Lazarus pit Ra's. Although I wish they had made crazy and normal younger Ra's face instead of super old face, I love this minifig! It's a shame he is in retail exclusive set though.