just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Ra's design is nice, pretty close to the BTAS one to be honest, which is what I was hoping for. If he indeed has a "younger" face, that is. Can't wait to find out!

It looks like there's some nice detailing in the gold area that's just visible in that lighting which I think will bring in some of the detailing people are not sure about.

I'm definitely thinking there's an old and young face on there. The first image I saw of this really didn't show the facial hair that well but I now I've seen that faint grey/white print I'm certain there's a more defined darker print on the reverse.

Could have been worse, could have been better... Either way, what now decides on whether i get this set or not will be the look of Desert Batman!

Also: Totally unrelated BUT i just watched Cosmic Clash and... i'd pay an ungodly sum of money to get a figure of Cave Batman!! Who's with me??

Edited by Darth Wayne

What are the U.S. release dates for the summer sets? Are they all August? Some June, some August? And if so, which ones are which? Do we know?

Europe June, NA August as far as we know.

Could have been worse, could have been better... Either way, what now decides on whether i get this set or not will be the look of Desert Batman!

Also: Totally unrelated BUT i just watched Cosmic Clash and... i'd pay an ungodly sum of money to get a figure of Cave Batman!! Who's with me??

Lego may just be willing to take you up on that offer later this summer. :wink:

Have there been any updates on DC superhero girls? It seems like the media franchise is starting up, but I've not heard anything about the previously announced Lego merchandise.

Edited by 95percentsidekick

Have there been any updates on DC superhero girls? It seems like the media franchise is starting up, but I've not heard anything about the previously announced Lego merchandise.

Nothing on that no, lego hasn't REALLY announced anything.

Awesome new icon, deskp!

Also I think the Super Hero Girls thing is gonna be in 2017.

Guys, little help? It's my birthday soon, so I'm thinking of asking for some DC sets for my birthday. I don't want the Mighty Micros, so I'm left with the Batcave, and the two bigger BvS sets (76045 and 76046). So either I could get both BvS sets for my birthday, or get some money towards my slowly growing Batcave pot. What should I do?

It's completely up to you. What do you like more, BvS or 1966 Batman? If you want something now, get the bvs sets. If you want to save up and wait, get the batcave. I'd definitely go for the batcave, as we're probably never going to see those minifigures ever again. The DCEU minifigures are awesome, but we're getting them next year if Lego decides to make the justice league movie sets. We'll see wonder woman there, so the bvs sets aren't necessary. That's what I think, but do what ever you want to do with your money.

Edited by amazingbricks

Guys, little help? It's my birthday soon, so I'm thinking of asking for some DC sets for my birthday. I don't want the Mighty Micros, so I'm left with the Batcave, and the two bigger BvS sets (76045 and 76046). So either I could get both BvS sets for my birthday, or get some money towards my slowly growing Batcave pot. What should I do?

In my opinion, the Batcave is the most memorable of all the sets you have mentioned.

I was also thinking the Batcave, but with the Summer sets coming up I was thinking I should get the BvS ones, however you are right, the Batcave is much better and will have much more value to it.

The batmobile and batwing are spectacular In my opinion.

That Ra's figure looks pretty great, but I'll have to change that head. I expected them to use the same head as Kraven and that thug from the new Batmobile, but this is somehow worse :/

I'd say that hairpiece is gonna double as Doctor Strange's hair over on the Marvel side, though.

She's in the set and she's coming in dark red. :classic:

Ok so i've been off the forums for a week. I saw the picture of Ra's, seems legit but his face is weird. I saw posts about Robin and Talia, so do we have the complete set description, or rumors that seem to be true? If anyone knows the answer, and can inform me that would be great. :grin:

Ok so i've been off the forums for a week. I saw the picture of Ra's, seems legit but his face is weird. I saw posts about Robin and Talia, so do we have the complete set description, or rumors that seem to be true? If anyone knows the answer, and can inform me that would be great. :grin:

Yeah, the set is $40. It will contain a bat-dunebuggy, Lazarus pit, robin, talia, ra's, and desert Batman. Robin is captured once again and that's all you really need to know. Check the first page from now on ;)

Ah crap, $40? I knew getting Ra's and Talia in a $30 set was too good to be true! Oh well, more money towards DC Super Hero Girls, I guess.

I don't think I mentioned this here, but Ivy's and Harley's hair mould so from The LEGO Batman movie are clearly going to be their DC girls hair moulds.

$40 for a Lazarus Pit and four minifigs doesn't sound awful to me - really just depends on how the Pit ends up looking tho - can't imagine I'll be floored by the dunebuggy lol

I don't think I mentioned this here, but Ivy's and Harley's hair mould so from The LEGO Batman movie are clearly going to be their DC girls hair moulds.

But the hair they currently use for Harley looks more like the tv show than the movie one..

But the hair they currently use for Harley looks more like the tv show than the movie one..

I think her hair in the show is way more stylized than the piece they currently use. Plus in the show she has bangs, which aren't really represented on the current mold.

It's not a good enough match. Harley's DCSHG hair has widow's-peak bangs to mirror her hat, while the LEGO Batman Movie Harley has straight-cut bangs and frizzy pigtails. And Ivy's hair doesn't look like the show much, either. It's possible, but I don't think those are the pieces we'd see for the Girls sets.