just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Oh, right, I asked the same question last week haha sorry!

But yeah, not liking the Ra's figure too much if that's him. Talia should be cool with her dark red-ness

This Ra's minifigure looks cool, but a bit under detailed in my opinion. The face raises most questions, since Ra's usually has black hair with a bit of grey. Yellow batman cape looks out of place as well, so I doubt it's official.

Oh, right, I asked the same question last week haha sorry!

But yeah, not liking the Ra's figure too much if that's him. Talia should be cool with her dark red-ness

So Talia will appear with a dark red outfit??

So Talia will appear with a dark red outfit??

That's not confirmed, just speculation. The dark red outfit is how everyone knows her by. She also has a black outfit, but we don't know yet.

Yes with a much closer up image you can she it's more of a Fu Manchu mustache and not a regular mustache that Ross sports in Civil War. Also the source says that the picture comes from a Mexcian seller on Facebook, where a lot of leaked fig pictures come from. Although I do like the idea of the younger face on the opposite side.

That's not confirmed, just speculation. The dark red outfit is how everyone knows her by. She also has a black outfit, but we don't know yet.

She's in the set and she's coming in dark red. :classic:

Not sure why people assume the head is wrong--its very clearly Ra's head on account of the goatee style. Thunderbolt, aside from not being confirmed as an upcoming figure anyways, does not have that kind of facial hair.

^This.

Figure looks okay overall. Definitely was expecting more but whatever. Not too hopeful for Talia or Batman now... :sceptic: But I guess only time shall tell. :wink:

Idk what I was expecting, but this ra's fig is kinda disappointing. The face just doesn't look right.

Such a tough crowd here... And no one has even mentioned his lack of leg printing yet.

As my reference image shows his pants are plain green, nothing to print. if it was otherwise we'd complain ;D

I think he has an old face and a young face that cannot be seen on thsi picture. If they go with that route, it means the set will feature the Lazarus pit.

I think he has an old face and a young face that cannot be seen on thsi picture. If they go with that route, it means the set will feature the Lazarus pit.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing - he could definitely have a 'old' and 'rejuvenated' face.

I think he looks pretty good... I don't really get the complaints about the figure. I do agree that he'd look better with black facial hair, but as others have said there's a chance he could have a double sided face (plus that would be a pretty clever play feature on LEGO's part).

Sounds like someone has seen some pictures... :grin: Do you by any chance know how Batman looks?

I have not! I do not.