just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Nothing has been confirmed per-se about the movie, but it's a given that there will be sets based on it. Considering it's a bonafide Lego Batman movie, there undoubtedly will be sets. But--that's not until 2017 and we don't know anything yet, nor do we need to discuss what we don't know now. :wink:

Nothing has been confirmed per-se about the movie, but it's a given that there will be sets based on it. Considering it's a bonafide Lego Batman movie, there undoubtedly will be sets. But--that's not until 2017 and we don't know anything yet, nor do we need to discuss what we don't know now. :wink:

I'm not talking about that film. Many, many pages back somebody posted a link to a website, I believe it was Amazon, which had listed a new LEGO DC film, much like Cosmic Clash and so forth. It was Gotham _______. Not sure what the full title was.

Oh it's a Justice League. I thought it was just a Batman

Maybe Justice league vs all the bat villains in an arkham breakout scenario?

Maybe Justice league vs all the bat villains in an arkham breakout scenario?

Good point, good point. Anyone who has seen all the LEGO Justice League films will know that a certain Deathstroke has needed much more screentime

Good point, good point. Anyone who has seen all the LEGO Justice League films will know that a certain Deathstroke has needed much more screentime

A good point! Perhaps the suicide squad causes an arkham breakout.

Going back to the Ra's set, do we have any idea what Ra's will look like? Are we thinking bare chested or in a suit?

Going back to the Ra's set, do we have any idea what Ra's will look like? Are we thinking bare chested or in a suit?

I don't think we've heard anything yet. Hopefully Ra's is in some kind of suit. I don't want him shirtless.

Freeze!

30603 Batmanâ„¢ Classic TV Series - Mr. Freezeâ„¢

How convenient that after a discussion about the Mr Freeze poly bag earlier today and whether or not its real, we now get confirmation of its existence :wink:

Suit, Lego seems to like to avoid using the Videogame designs whenever they can.

(DC probably requested those specific design for Blue Beelte, Katana, and Boomerang so they were limited in how much they could change. For Moth, Croc, and Red Hood they were probably given more leniency for, hence why they went with the designs they did.)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I'm guessing 60s Freeze is the same as Winter Solider with the Helicarrier. If I remember correctly he only came with a purchase of the Helicarrier in Europe and like a month later as a +$75 bonus in US. Then in like August (I think) the same deal was given again in Europe. My guess is we'll learn about it soon, probably when LEGO puts in up live on their website or in an e-mail to VIP members.

I like that look. I hope they go with something along those lines, though I have to wonder just how similar he'll end up looking to the Doctor Strange minifig that will come out around the same time... :look:

Yeah I get how that could be an issue. But Croc, Boomer, Katana, Hood and that farmer all have their New 52 looks, so its always something to wonder

Now we've seen more of the BvS Lex Luthor, I gotta ask why Lego used tan for the suit when the one from the movie the figure is very clearly based on is white!

(Just in case anyone here doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out the BvS Turkish airline commercials they released. The one for Metropolis shows Lex Luthor with that same suit (same shirt too) but in white. There's nothing really spoiler in those, just in case anyone was concerned. He also wears this same suit in the Lex prequel comic, a few scenes in the trailers, and some promotional material, but with a grey a coat over it.)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Yeah I get how that could be an issue. But Croc, Boomer, Katana, Hood and that farmer all have their New 52 looks, so its always something to wonder

Yes, thank Gods, we didnt have to suffer the farmer in his post-convergence costume ;)

Yes, thank Gods, we didnt have to suffer the farmer in his post-convergence costume ;)

Having that pre 52 banana truck man, just took a hefty toll on me