just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Hang on, does someone have the full list of minifigs DeltaCustoms said would be coming this year?

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Hang on, does someone have the full list of minifigs DeltaCustoms said would be coming this year?

it came out a few months back, going off memory it had Killer Moth, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Red Hood, Blue Beetle Katana and maybe Killer Croc...

basically was a whole bunch of unlikely characters we ended up getting, with the exception of Ra's and Talia.

An arkham based set would be great and could mean an opportunity to perhaps get Hugo Strange or even Nyssa but that seems like a long shot :laugh:

Do you think we'd be getting another Arkham set so soon after the last one? It was only retired a little bit ago, right?

Do you think we'd be getting another Arkham set so soon after the last one? It was only retired a little bit ago, right?

What do you mean by Arkham set? Another Asylum?

What do you mean by Arkham set? Another Asylum?

Believe he does, and to answer the question, we wouldnt get another one, maybe for years, but there could always be an add on, like a guard tower

Believe he does, and to answer the question, we wouldnt get another one, maybe for years, but there could always be an add on, like a guard tower

When I said Arkham set I actually meant based on the games, apologies for the confusion. But, back on topic, is Talia confirmed yet or just rumoured still?

Nothing confirmed yet except Ra's. And they definitely won't release a set off the old (or new) video games. They don't even release the figures of their "own" Tt video games.

There hasn't been an Arkham set. Arkham Asylum with just a general Asylum, just taking a few designs. Neither Penguin or Robin was in the Asylum, or a Joker in a jumpsuit. Penguin from 2014 and Freeze from 2013 both took designs from Arkham City, but we've never had an official Arkham set.

Has it been confirmed how we're getting Raven (set, racer, dimensions, etc.)? I seem to remember Just2Good saying that we would get her...

Has it been confirmed how we're getting Raven (set, racer, dimensions, etc.)? I seem to remember Just2Good saying that we would get her...

Not confirmed, but the two possible ways she could appear is in the ra's set or in the dimensions pack. I'd prefer if she came in the set (or better yet, both).

He said "if we got her, I don't think you guys would be go-ing nuts for her", that was around last August or so.

I think Dimensions is the likeliest, due to TTG being a rumored franchise. I just hate the TTG design, so I'm crossing my fingers that they go closer to the LB3 route.

If I'm not mistaken, he said we could see Raven, not that we would. Also, I don't see the connection between Ra's and Raven (then again, what is the connection between Beetle and Moth?).

The only connection I see between Moth and Beetle is that they're both insects, so they pose a natural threat for each other.

The only connection I see between Moth and Beetle is that they're both insects, so they pose a natural threat for each other.

True, Beetles would eat moths; although, I don't think that's exactly what Lego was going for. It just doesn't seem to fit their kid-friendly image.

True, Beetles would eat moths; although, I don't think that's exactly what Lego was going for. It just doesn't seem to fit their kid-friendly image.

All kids are going to know is that they're both bugs which means they can fight each other. The whole beetle eating moths thing never even occurred to me, so I'm assuming it won't bother kids. :grin:

So, does anyone think the Ra's Al Ghul set will feature one last-ditch attempt to throw in a Task Force X character, such as El Diablo or something?

Haha, or Slipknot. :laugh:

There's definitely a chance, but no other characters are important. I'm surprised we haven't got Joker in any regular DC set this year.

Edited by amazingbricks

So, does anyone think the Ra's Al Ghul set will feature one last-ditch attempt to throw in a Task Force X character, such as El Diablo or something?

Haha, or Slipknot. :laugh:

I don't know if there's really anyone who would fit with Ra's though... Then again, I'm not sure how Captain Boomerang fit in with Killer Croc :laugh:

I hope we get that dope Arrow mini figure from the DLC for Lego Batman 3. Its possible because they already made the roy arrow for comic con!

Nah, they made CW Green Arrow back in 2013 for SDCC.

Nah, they made CW Green Arrow back in 2013 for SDCC.

That was the New 52 version. A more detailed one compared to the one in Darkseid attack

That was the New 52 version. A more detailed one compared to the one in Darkseid attack

It's hilarious that people still think the Comic Con Green Arrow was based off the TV show. Of course it is this kind of misdirection that starts all of those false rumors in the first place.

It's hilarious that people still think the Comic Con Green Arrow was based off the TV show. Of course it is this kind of misdirection that starts all of those false rumors in the first place.

Well excuse me, at least I made you laugh. My bad, I don't own ot either way. Point is, I don't think the set will be based off the TV series at all. Not with Talia.

I don't have any knowledge on killer moth and blue beetle but being both insects on a farm field with a scarecrow in a combiner is just ace. I'd even would like it better if the chopper was a small farmingplane with pesticides.

Bats eat moths too btw.

And isnt the chopper blue beetle's? I mean batman has black vehicles and this one is blue and black just like blue beetle.