just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Man they teased the Batcave in that one panel....still wish we were getting that.

Is it not happening anymore??

Is it not happening anymore??

The '66 Batcave is happening; Mr. Batfleck was just wishing for a BvS one.

The BvS Batcave was never happening (as far as we know). The '66 Batcave on the other hand is still happening (as far as we know).

And...

There we have it. J2G said were getting it March 1st, 2016! Make your calendars, Brick Fans!

O okay, I was really confused there for a second

Seems reasonable with 5 figs and a couple of mediocre builds. Like this year's Gorilla Grodd or 2014's Steamroller sets.

Are we sure the batwing set is 50$?

If so i might actually be able to afford a day one full wave purchase. Nice ;)

Target has it for that price! So if you see it there, get it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sky High Battle is actually supposed to be $60, so snap it up while you can if you see it for $50.

Been watching the inventory for target, landed on the batmobile today. As for the sky high battle I see it in their system for $50 dollars

So is anyone going to mod the front wheels so that they have the lights in front of them and the wheel guard like the actual thing?

So is anyone going to mod the front wheels so that they have the lights in front of them and the wheel guard like the actual thing?

Only if somebody comes up with a good way of doing it.

Now im just waiting for the two other set reviews, could someone please suggest which set is better, the batmobile set or the batwing set?

Now im just waiting for the two other set reviews, could someone please suggest which set is better, the batmobile set or the batwing set?

The Batwing has a better selection of minifigures, the Batmobile is cheaper. Build-wise, I haven't seen enough of the batwing set to really say which is better (I really like the looks of both the new batwing and new batmobile, so I'd probably be biased anyway).

Been watching the inventory for target, landed on the batmobile today. As for the sky high battle I see it in their system for $50 dollars

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sky High Battle is actually supposed to be $60, so snap it up while you can if you see it for $50.

Darkseid Invasion was $60 instead of $70 at the very beginning of the year at Target. The price did fix but maybe someone is making generous goofs for us day one shoppers.

I really like the Kryptonite Interception set – personally I think it's a great job on the Batmobile, the forklift too is a nice little vehicle. The kryptonite looks great, and the Batman is superb. :grin::thumbup:

I like the kryptonite canisters, and the Batmobile looks great. I think I'll get this one, despite a lack of interest for the movie.

I like the kryptonite canisters, and the Batmobile looks great. I think I'll get this one, despite a lack of interest for the movie.

Why no interest? ...Still I can understand, the Deadpool and X-Men Apocolypse movies hold no interest for me either!

DC movies try too hard to be dark and edgy, and I much prefer the comics. Now Suicide Squad may be worth watching.

Each to their own.... I don't agree whatsoever though. I don't think they 'try' to hard, It's just that Batman is dark and Man of Steel/Batman v Superman are dealing with how super-powered beings would be regarded if they were real... personally I love that approach.