just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

This doesn't really show anything spoiler ish for them to hide half the set during the unveiling a few months back

This doesn't really show anything spoiler ish for them to hide half the set during the unveiling a few months back

There is a rumor that it originally featured a character that appears in the last trailer.

Doomsday

The best thing to do would have had lex in this set with a goon and than doomsday in that big set with maybe a bit more pricy of a set or without lois

Wow this set looks fantastic! A cheap way to get Batman with boots, a nice little forklift build and that Batmobile looks awesome and I love that black and dark gray color scheme!

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I believe the box art comes from just2good as I saw it on his youtube account first. Also quick question, on the sides of the hood of the Batmobile there are these pieces, I don't know if they are supposed to be spoilers or guns but what I want to know is are these pieces new or are they already available and if so in what sets?

Indeed it looks twice the size as in reality. Kids might be disappointed if it's way smaller...

Forklift with a flick missile?! Count me in hahahha.

Are they trying to one up their Iron Man Flane Throwing Golf Cart of Doom villainy?

Please don't remind me of that disaster... That one sits so deep in a drawer that I might never find it again.

The whole doomsday thing did not spoiler the whole movie, if anything the trailer did by showing him. But it seems like they want to market the whole every one vs doomsday so it's a little odd Lego would not put him in a set but maybe Lego did not like doomsday's design

I suspect that it is more Lego has gotten leery and distrustful of early production CGI character designs, especially coming from WB. They can evolve up until the day of movie release while Lego's designs get locked in 18 months prior. Look at all the issues with The Hobbit figures because of that. Lego works from early production art. I think at this stage they have learned if they don't trust the art, don't make the character.

Are they trying to one up their Iron Man Flane Throwing Golf Cart of Doom villainy?

Aye, that set is definitely a monstrosity. I don't think I even built the.......um........yeah, the build.

I do wish this set were like the 2006 Two Face Chase. A LexCorp truck would've been much more appropriate, and probably more welcomed.

I believe the box art comes from just2good as I saw it on his youtube account first. Also quick question, on the sides of the hood of the Batmobile there are these pieces, I don't know if they are supposed to be spoilers or guns but what I want to know is are these pieces new or are they already available and if so in what sets?

I think it's two of these

11090.jpg

Clipped to this

98834.jpg

I got 2 black spoilers (And 3 or 4 of the clips) from Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas, and 2 dark grey spoilers from Rey's Speeder.

Edited by Deadshot