just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

With the success I saw from the previous cubes, I'd be surprised if there isn't another this year. And since both Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes have Superman roots, it would seem most likely to get anither character tied in to Superman. Hopefully we'll get any news at some point to get us past basic speculation.

Well, we still need Saturn Girl somehow...

Well one of the bootleg companies have got in there and filled that gap so Lego could do with covering that base too.

Edited by Robianco

Sorry to bump an old thread but I just around to opening set 76055 and while trying to check if all the pieces are there I stumbled upon the strangest thing, the instruction manual is completely wrong. It basically jumps all over the place goes from step 57 to 114 then a few pages later again to 57 and it is missing quite a lot of pages making it impossible to build the set without the online instructions. Basically my question is has this ever happened to anyone? Should I contact Lego about it?

Never had that happen, but you should definitely contact LEGO Customer Service. That's just wacky.

Just use the instrucions Lego provides online, it is quick and more convinient than contacting them and waiting for replcement instruction.

Has the Clash Of Heroes set stopped being made with Batman's cape? I got the set today and there's no cape to be seen, not even in the box art. I've seen reviews of the set where the cape has been included. Anyone know what happened here?

2 hours ago, Rinzler said:

Has the Clash Of Heroes set stopped being made with Batman's cape? I got the set today and there's no cape to be seen, not even in the box art. I've seen reviews of the set where the cape has been included. Anyone know what happened here?

Interesting, can you post a pic of this box? And would you mind if I used it in a video of mine?

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Maybe its due to cape ruining, mine is unusable for anything other than that figure now. The armor bends and wrinkles it 

I removed the armor and cape about 3 times during the first few days that I got the set to better see the torso printing and the cape was so thin by the neck hole that it ripped! Nice to see that Lego has done something I suppose since others have suffered frim similar problems.

Edited by Legocity2713

7 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I removed the armor and cape about 3 times during the first few days that I got the set to better see the torso printing and the cape was so thin by the neck hole that it ripped! Nice to see that Lego has done something I suppose since others have suffered frim similar problems.

Same! It's happened twice (counting the replacement I bought). I decided to use the two hole Gandalf cape instead :sceptic:

On 07/10/2016 at 7:02 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Sorry to bump an old thread but I just around to opening set 76055 and while trying to check if all the pieces are there I stumbled upon the strangest thing, the instruction manual is completely wrong. It basically jumps all over the place goes from step 57 to 114 then a few pages later again to 57 and it is missing quite a lot of pages making it impossible to build the set without the online instructions. Basically my question is has this ever happened to anyone? Should I contact Lego about it?

Happened to me with that set - just use the instructions available through lego.com

23 hours ago, just2good said:

Interesting, can you post a pic of this box? And would you mind if I used it in a video of mine?

No problem. Sure, as long as you credit me in the video

NO CAPES

I can confirm I have a box with the same artwork, that I got on Black Friday. I was keeping it as an investment (I already opened one that does have the cape at the beginning of the year). But this suuuucks. Since Batman's cape was exclusive, if Lego discontinues it, it could become really hard to get the variant with the cape in the future.

I read a review say the Clash of Heroes Batman cape was paper. Not sure if true, but it does feel like it'll break with the armor on. I keep mine with armor off.

Interesting all this talk about the cape. I got Clash of the Heroes around January and I had assumed I accidentally threw his cape away because I thought only Superman's cape was in the box. But my box looks like that too.. Maybe they did a separate production run without the cape.

On 3/9/2016 at 11:46 AM, psqidexslizer248 said:

If you like the DCEU or anticipate it being insanely popular (I do) than I would say so.

It was a simpler time