just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

That's the football player helmet also used in dark green in Ninjago Skybound I think.

EDIT: how apt, I was Ninja'd.

If I'm not wrong the exact same one was used on the CMF hockey player. And speaking of the helmet, I think the head and helmet combo looks terrible.

Ah alright!

I like it, but why is there that 4x4 plate included? Is that a stand or something relevant to the show?

Ah alright!

I like it, but why is there that 4x4 plate included? Is that a stand or something relevant to the show?

The atom is a shrinker, palmer tech is his company, so it's like the giant blocks in the antman set, compared to a data card he is that size ;)

My guess is it's some sort of computer chip in the show included to show how small he is.

I'm kind of disappointed, a pretty plain figure - and it doesn't even use the Ultra Agents helmet, which would have made it so much better.

Easy pass - I'm not even going so why does it matter? :tongue:

I'm kind of disappointed, a pretty plain figure - and it doesn't even use the Ultra Agents helmet, which would have made it so much better.

Exactly! It would have been the perfect time to use it. The figure is nothing special, but I do like the computer chip piece.

This year has the worst figures and that's a good thing for me!

This. The figs really are lacking this year. I never get the figs no matter what because to spend $100+ on a plastic figure is ridiculous, but its still nice to know that they look nice. :grin:

That is the last exclusive, by the way.

I don't know if that means no more reveals or what.

Shouldn't we also get atleast one Lego Batman movie set reveal?

I loved those special sets from SDCC (60's Junior Batmobile, Action Comics #1, Throne of Ultron etc.) Will we get something new there or did the BrickHeadz replaced those?

Will we get something new there, or did BrickHeadz replace those?

BrickHeadz replaced the SDCC exclusive sets, at least for this year.

Thats bad on the one hand since those sets always were nice but good on the other because we will get them cheap next year. Thanks Sir Gareth for the info!

This Atom exclusive minifigure is so bad! No double molded helmet, bad printing, really dissapointing. But at least I don't have to buy him for couple hundred $ off eBay.

The Atom figure looks a lot better than the Captain America one but it still is pretty mediocre.

Surprisingly, I'm not that interested in this figure although I enjoy the character on the CW shows. I can skip it without feeling too badly about it, which is good since I can't get to SDCC. I hope Lego does a comic-accurate version of the Atom in an official set at some point, though.

Not bad by any means but I usually prefer cartoon/comic based figures, though I guess it doesn't matter considering I won't be going...

I like the Atom figure but I think this year's exclusives are pretty weak (for both Marvel and DC). But that's good for people who can't go. I'll try and get an Atom figure somehow but I really want to know how he looks from the side with the helmet, without the helmet, and whether he has a second face. I think the printed stand is my favorite part actually

See, I don't follow the show - didn't know the guy shrinks. :laugh:

Have you never read a comic? The Silver-Age Atom has been around since 1961, and shrinking is his 'power' (the Arrow TV show isn't the best source material to go off) - he pre-dates Ant-Man too.

As for the figure... very disappointing, especially the helmet as everyone has noted... I've seen better customs.

Edited by dario2739

Have you never read a comic? The Silver-Age Atom has been around since 1961, and shrinking is his 'power' (the Arrow TV show isn't the best source material to go off) - he pre-dates Ant-Man too.

Yeah, I was going to say but decided to leave it, this sort of confusion happens often and I particular hate when people call Atom a rip-off Ant-Man etc. Perhaps one day we'll get a classic Atom but for now this'll have to do (only for the serious collectors though :()