just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Huh. Amazon UK only lists Nightwing with the Blu-ray pack. On the DVD, it says "with free Superhero sticker sheet!" Sigh.

That's rotten - must be different promos for different regions. :hmpf_bad:

Not sure why Sir Gareth didn't put this here but for those of you who don't (didn't) follow the SDCC SH Exclusive guessing game these are the figures. Panic may now ensue.

The SDCC 2016 Exclusive Minifigures are The Atom (CW), and (Steve Rogers) Captain America:

Congratulations to those that guessed correctly, and deciphered the clues!

My apologies, I'm currently multitasking across social media. The DC Super Heroes SDCC 2016 Exclusive Minifigure is indeed The Atom (CW.)

I'm pretty happy that it's CW Atom, as I was tremendously worried that it would be something from The Flash! I'm not upset about missing out on Atom, as I've never really liked Legends of Tomorrow or Arrow personally.

I do wonder if Lego will ever decide to make a CW Flash set!

CW Atom is the SDCC exclusive!!!!!! SUPER-JUMPERS!!!!!!! How am I supposed to complain about not getting an exclusive I couldn't care less about?!?! :grin:

Seriosuly though, I'm used to being disappointed by these exclusives. It's gonna be weird being releived for a change.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I'll be so devastated if Atom used the specialized helmet from Ultra Agents. I've been hoping for such a figure for quite a while now.

I'll be so devastated if Atom used the specialized helmet from Ultra Agents. I've been hoping for such a figure for quite a while now.

Same here. And that would actually make sense using that helmet... Ima gonna go cry now

Just bought 76056 Escape from Ra's Al Ghul, and it's pretty good set. The minifigures are great, and Ra's cave is good, but too smal. Bat buggy isn't that great, and takes some pieces which could have been used to make cave bigger. Overall good set, but too small for its price.

I hate Lego, the CW DC looks deserve to be in sets.

agreed, there's so much potential to build on the DC universe from it without the need to incluce Batman

hopefully they'll soon realise that

Aw mannnn I love Ray.. But it isn't someone from Flash or anything so I'm kind of ok... kind of... :cry_sad:

Aw mannnn I love Ray.. But it isn't someone from Flash or anything so I'm kind of ok... kind of... :cry_sad:

Better him than Reverse Flash. Slightly.

Just remember that Green Arrow was an exclusive once, too! I'm sure we'll see a traditional Atom sooner or later, and maybe even the CW Atom someday. Can't say I'm terribly disappointed, though. There were plenty of worse options.

Better him than Reverse Flash. Slightly.

I dunno, I think I would've been moderately okay with the CW's Reverse Flash or Zoom taking the bullet over Atom. Reverse Flash is notable enough to be featured in a set a lot sooner. I'm also a little retroactively annoyed with Reverse Flash now with a presumed three straight seasons of "Evil Flashes" which might have something to do with it lol

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Just remember that Green Arrow was an exclusive once, too! I'm sure we'll see a traditional Atom sooner or later, and maybe even the CW Atom someday. Can't say I'm terribly disappointed, though. There were plenty of worse options.

I dunno, I think I would've been moderately okay with the CW's Reverse Flash or Zoom taking the bullet over Atom. Reverse Flash is notable enough to be featured in a set a lot sooner. I'm also a little retroactively annoyed with Reverse Flash now with a presumed three straight seasons of "Evil Flashes" which might have something to do with it lol

3?? We're only on 2 at the moment

3?? We're only on 2 at the moment

3 is in the making though and judging by the end of season 2 it's teased as to what season 3 will bring. That and the name of the first episode from season 3 is quite cool.

I'm not too familiar with the CW universe. There aren't any sets or minifigs based on the CW shows other than the SDCC exclusives of Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Atom, right?

I'm not too familiar with the CW universe. There aren't any sets or minifigs based on the CW shows other than the SDCC exclusives of Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Atom, right?

Right.

correct, all sets that have been released are versions based on either the Comics or Movie

3 is in the making though and judging by the end of season 2 it's teased as to what season 3 will bring. That and the name of the first episode from season 3 is quite cool.

Well, technically, it would leave us with one of the previous villain speedsters, more likely Reverse, and not necessarily a new one. But that's besides the point.

I'll clarify: Highly stylized Atom is preferable to general comic Reverse Flash. We've gotten some stylized variants later (Green Lantern, TDKR Batman) but several comic versions (Shazam, Bizarro) haven't been released. I know the rule has exceptions, but it makes me paranoid enough anyway.

So that makes sense they are keeping it consistent with the CW series. Although odd at the same time that they are advertising for CW shows.

I actually like Arrow, but I've accepted I won't get any of them due to prices. And having the regular character comic based is fine by me.

Green Arrow SDCC was actually New 52, not TV. He's the only comic one we got in both exclusives and sets.

Green Arrow SDCC was actually New 52, not TV. He's the only comic one we got in both exclusives and sets.

Thanks. Then what is the one in the Darkseid set? That's not a classic comic Green Arrow for sure...