just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I am very happy with Talia, she looks a lot like her BTAS appearance, and we almost never get figs these days based off of BTAS since the old Batman line.

Please fix your avatar.

Batman definitely needed leg printing though..

Why? What would you print on his legs? His belt is on his torso and boots are more something for dual molding.

I'd have preferred a tan/brown cape and cowl over printing on the arms and legs, but that's just me. Maybe down the line a brown cape and cowl will be released and I can swap em in!

I like it. The sticker (sadly) on the wall is just perfect, the big doors remind me of Arkham City and the minifigures included make for more familydrama than the average GoT episode. If only Batman came in all his bare chested , Neil Adamsy goodness...

I only fear for the price here in Belgium...

I'd have preferred a tan/brown cape and cowl over printing on the arms and legs, but that's just me. Maybe down the line a brown cape and cowl will be released and I can swap em in!

This is what I was hoping for. Don't care which mold (old or New 52), just need a brown cowl

I like it. The sticker (sadly) on the wall is just perfect, the big doors remind me of Arkham City and the minifigures included make for more familydrama than the average GoT episode. If only Batman came in all his bare chested , Neil Adamsy goodness...

I only fear for the price here in Belgium...

At least it comes with the scorpion!

Batman definitely needed leg printing though..

Care to explain why? He has plain grey pants and black boots. His belt is on his waist/torso. Unless lego starts doing leg muscles there is no reason.

I am thinking of making some scenery on a 32x32 baseplate for the Ras Al Ghul set.

I might use a Blue 32x32 Build a shore with some Dark Grey slopes and build a desert and expand that small fortress. (And make the Lazarus Pit larger. :tongue: )

Care to explain why? He has plain grey pants and black boots. His belt is on his waist/torso. Unless lego starts doing leg muscles there is no reason.

Batman can leg press 2500lbs. He SHOULD have leg muscle printing!

Stumbled upon more Ra's photos. Click each to see them in their 2000x2000 glory. :classic: :classic: :wink:

H1HIUzw.png XvZWgIJ.png EDpDAPv.png

Take the enemy by surprise and crash Desert Batman's Buggy through the gates of Ra's al Ghul's hideout. Draw your sword as you duel with Talia al Ghul at the top of the staircase. Evade Ra's al Ghul jumping out of the Lazarus Pit and rescue Robin from the cell — but watch out for the swinging axe trap!

• Includes 4 minifigures: Desert Batman, Ra's al Ghul, Robin and Talia al Ghul
  • Features Ra's al Ghul's secret headquarters and Desert Batman's Buggy
  • Secret headquarters features 2 opening gates for Desert Batman's Buggy to smash through, a winding staircase with a green diamond-style element and lever-operated swinging axe trap, Lazarus Pit area with translucent-green liquid-style element, a catapult to launch Ra's al Ghul into battle, and a prison cell for Robin with exploding door function
  • Buggy features 2 stud shooters and weapon holders for Desert Batman's Batarang and sword
  • Weapons include Desert Batman's sword and Batarang, Talia al Ghul's sword, Ra's al Ghul's sword, Robin's fighting stick and an axe
  • Accessory elements include Desert Batman's mask and cape, Ra's al Ghul's cape and a black scorpion
  • Also includes a comic book! This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 6-12
  • Ra's al Ghul's secret headquarters measures over 3" (10cm) high, 7" (20cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep
  • Desert Batman's Buggy measures over 2" (6cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide

Edited by CM4Sci

The Bat Buggy is not too bad, I do think a dessert Batman like the one in BVS would have been better.

Edited by Khscarymovie4

The set gives me a strong Adventurers Egypt-line vibe, and I dig that, but the Bat-Buggy-Thing-Car does nothing for me, and Batman himself looks like somebody was in the middle of designing a figure, went to the bathroom, and then came back to their desk only to find that the design had already been sent to production.

If this is really $40 as rumored to boot, that makes it all the less enticing.

I would have rather seen a bigger building than another bat vehicle.

The set is $30.

Yay! Also in the description it says the set includes a comic, but on the back of the box it does not say that it includes a comic. Though most people don't like the comics I think there fun.

Damn I love this set! The batman variant is definitely the weakest part for me but I love the other figures and the build!

I like this set, but I'm not too keen on either heroes. Robin looks boring, and Desert Batman is a real disappointment; I was hoping for at least something remotely close to the Knightamre Batman.

So a Walmart exclusive. That means probably target gets the civil war exclusive and TRU maybe a Star Wars one.

I would have rather seen a bigger building than another bat vehicle.

X2 As long as this is a $30 set (or that price when on discount), I'll buy it.