just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Heh heh... I was going to list some other sets and then went and did something else. "Certain others sets" would be the Iron Spider set, the jeep with Hawkeye, the Hydra Fortress, Clash of the Heroes, and the Deadshot set.The last one isn't so bad, but it's not actually good build-wise.

Heh heh... I was going to list some other sets and then went and did something else. "Certain others sets" would be the Iron Spider set, the jeep with Hawkeye, the Hydra Fortress, Clash of the Heroes, and the Deadshot set.The last one isn't so bad, but it's not actually good build-wise.

Clash of heroes is actually an okay build and the minifigures cost about the same on their own as buying the set new.

Eh, the value is almost never found in the builds, but the minifigs. I bet all the figs in the Sinestro set will sky-rocket in two or three years.

I did the same thing. Hopefully when (if) we ever get a Hawkgirl she'll have it as the default weapon.

We need a female Barista first. :wink::sweet:

We need a female Barista first. :wink::sweet:

But only if she reminds us how crazy it was that she was a barista a short while ago.

2016 has been a great year for DC figs. I know they've always been generally high-quality, but dang are they spoiling us this year.

Can any one show me a pic of mighty micros flash with long legs?I would like a wally west to go with Barry Allen.Also armoured batman without the armour piece if possible please.

IMG_2137_zps9jjk4pre.jpg

Here you go! Me, personally - I think the lack of musculature kinda ruins it for me, plus Wally's flash symbol is supposed to be SMALLER than Barry's, which it isn't here, soooo...

I'd actually LOVE it if someone designed a decal with the same lightning bolts on the bottom like Wally's, but shrunk the logo and added matching musculature. Even EVEN better if they give the yellow on his costume more of a gold hue, like his later costume after Barry returned in Flash: Rebirth.

I'd be really interested to see how Hawkman looks with Chima wings.

I got moisture in my camera during work today, so the pic is blurry as hell, but here you go;

IMG_2144_zpsx8tvhhns.jpg

Edited by retrotaco

Mace from the Frightening Knight in the current CMF series. I happen to have two extras, so one of them is up for trades and the other got scrapped for parts lol, and his mace made it to Hawkman.

Already covered in 60097. :wink:

Hawkgirl confirmed!

What's sad is I have that set, and completely forgot about the female Barista. Obviously the barista isn't reminding enough that she's a barista.

A minor spoiler if you missed Arrow last night:

A3.jpg

I was wondering why Lego gave him yellow eyes! :wink: (Yes, that's really from the show. Oliver's "light" magic resisting Damien Darhk's "bad" magic, physically manifests in yellow eyes, I guess. Yeah)

Edited by Deadshot

A minor spoiler if you missed Arrow last night:

A3.jpg

I was wondering why Lego gave him yellow eyes! :wink: (Yes, that's really from the show. Oliver's "light" magic resisting Damien Darhk's "bad" magic, physically manifests in yellow eyes, I guess. Yeah)

The Green Arrow we got was based on the New 52 version so it has nothing to do with that god awful show

Yeah, New52 Ollie has those stupid yellow goggles.

retrotaco, Hawkman looks fantastic with those wings. Way better than with the plastic ones he came with. Looks like I'm going to have to Bricklink those. Can I assume you are using two of these to hold the wings on? http://alpha.brickli...page?P=2555#T=C

Yup, using those. The piece that comes with Hawkman is perfect enough for holding them.

Wouldn't the gold wings from the Hawk Guard be better for Hawkman?

The gold wings work better if you're making a New52 Hawkman, where his wings were part of his Nth Metal armor, but in the classic Universe (which is what I prefer) he had 'real' bird feathers, and they were always depicted as white or gray.

I am gonna pick up an extra Hawk Guard to use the gold pieces his comes with to keep the wings in place, cause technically the wings are part of a harness and not actually growing out of him like Angel, so I think the gold holders would look better.

Here's a shot of him from the back, I used the Hawk Guard's gold pieces - figure I can always buy another Hawk Guard, isn't hard to feel those wings lol

HawkBack_zpsvgwrba63.png

Here's another pic of him from the front, know my camera was foggy last night, it's much better now haha

HawkFront_zpsl5xk8le2.png

Wow, pics were way bigger than I expected, put the second one in a spoiler to save space.

Edited by retrotaco

Depending on where you live, the Hawk Guard is probably something you could still find in stores. Most places around me haven't phased out Series 15 for the Disney series quite yet, and the wings are a super-easy feel.

Do they make grey wings? That'd be the 90's look for Hawkman for sure. Reminds me of the Total Justice figures from back in the day!

Depending on where you live, the Hawk Guard is probably something you could still find in stores. Most places around me haven't phased out Series 15 for the Disney series quite yet, and the wings are a super-easy feel.

Do they make grey wings? That'd be the 90's look for Hawkman for sure. Reminds me of the Total Justice figures from back in the day!

Yep! The light grey ones have been primarily used for vultures in Chima, and Dark grey has appeared in a single dimensions set (Wicked Witch). Rebrickable Link

Just2Good posted a new review about the Juniors Batcave set with Lex Luthor.

Lex's torso is amazing! Might have to buy the set just for that and display it next to my exclusive Power Armor one! It looks so good! :excited::wub_drool:

Just2Good posted a new review about the Juniors Batcave set with Lex Luthor.

Lex's torso is amazing! Might have to buy the set just for that and display it next to my exclusive Power Armor one! It looks so good! :excited::wub_drool:

That Lex torso is rather spot-on. I may just have to get it after all.