just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Has anyone else seen Tragic Banjo's current profile pic.... Could we be getting Wonder Woman solo movie sets?

I sure hope so! :tongue: Mostly I just made that my avatar because I'm really looking forward to the movie, but that's 2017 talk and this is the 2016 thread.

Got my order placed and Mr. Freeze coming with it. Haven't decided if I'm keeping or selling him. I guess it'll depend on wether or not I buy the batcave...

I don't have a debit or credit card ('tis the life) will I be able to get just one of those generic cash/gift cards and use that on the Lego site to get the Freeze promotion?

Shop at Home just started accepting Paypal, if that's an option for you. You should also be able to go to the store and by a Visa gift card (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about), and use that. Of course, if you've got a Lego Store nearby, that's also an option.

Has there been any news on the Ra's Al Ghual set or Raven? Just wonderin, that's all.

Nope.

The news on Raven is…………………there is no news.

She's coming :) fun part now is to find out where she pops up.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread too well, so I have a question. Has any information about DC Superhero Girls been revealed yet? Release dates, set lists, etc. I am really looking forward to the sets so I do not want to miss anything.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread too well, so I have a question. Has any information about DC Superhero Girls been revealed yet? Release dates, set lists, etc. I am really looking forward to the sets so I do not want to miss anything.

Soupperson made a pretty good observation that Harley and Ivy seem to have hairpieces designed for those versions of the characters in The LEGO Batman Movie. :sweet: It looks like they are coming, but I have no idea when.

Soupperson made a pretty good observation that Harley and Ivy seem to have hairpieces designed for those versions of the characters in The LEGO Batman Movie. :sweet: It looks like they are coming, but I have no idea when.

Oh wow, I never even noticed that. I dunno if Harley's is close but Ivy's definitely is.

Good eye, Soup! :laugh:

Harley has poofier pigtails and straight bangs, and Ivy's hair is sort of a hybrid of Bellatrix and the Banshee's. I want every single one of the Bat-rogues from this movie. They all look fantastic!

Picked up Pirate Batman today - like him a lot more now I've got him in hand! Has some cool back printing too.

Oh yeah that's out now lol. Might have someone pick that up for my birthday next month,

Picked up Pirate Batman today - like him a lot more now I've got him in hand! Has some cool back printing too.

You got him already? Didn't know it was available.

Edited by amazingbricks

Oh yeah that's out now lol. Might have someone pick that up for my birthday next month,

£7 on Amazon at the moment in the Encyclopedia! Which is cheaper than I've seen him sold for on eBay so winner.

EDIT: Seems to have been released on 1st April amazingbricks :) got it delivered today with Prime.

Pics if wanted..

26120490912_70eb55a956_c.jpgIMG_6747 by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

26212956365_1b85796655_c.jpgIMG_6749 by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

Edited by Captain Britain

Thanks for the pictures. He looks so much better physically. First pictures made it look like he had a sand blue costume, but it's really dark grey. No dual molded legs, but that was expected. Does he have the same face as the 1966 Batman?

Edited by amazingbricks

Picked my encyclopaedia up for £6 from Sainsbury's along with LEGO dimensions for Xbox One for £47 along with 2x Harley Cycle Chase for £10 each (15% colleague discount :D)

Encyclopaedia not long put on the shelf and Dimensions and Cycle chase being discontinued so remaining stock put down from £85ish to £55 and £20 to £13 ^_^

Edited by Kizmoz

£7 on Amazon at the moment in the Encyclopedia! Which is cheaper than I've seen him sold for on eBay so winner.

EDIT: Seems to have been released on 1st April amazingbricks :) got it delivered today with Prime.

Pics if wanted..

He looks cool! :classic: Is the face print new?

Thanks for the pictures. He looks so much better physically. First pictures made it look like he had a sand blue costume, but it's really dark grey. No dual molded legs, but that was expected. Does he have the same face as the 1966 Batman?

He looks cool! :classic: Is the face print new?

I'm not sure if it's the same as 1966 Bats but I think it might be? I've put 1966 Bats in a frame now so will double check next time I open it and get a chance to remove the cowl (need to swap out Black Widow to include her blue batons!) if nobody else has confirmed by then.

Just went on Facebook and saw an Italian page called Brick Leaks and uploaded those 2 pics I took :laugh: surprised me!

I'm not sure if it's the same as 1966 Bats but I think it might be? I've put 1966 Bats in a frame now so will double check next time I open it and get a chance to remove the cowl (need to swap out Black Widow to include her blue batons!) if nobody else has confirmed by then.

Just went on Facebook and saw an Italian page called Brick Leaks and uploaded those 2 pics I took :laugh: surprised me!

Does the Buccaneer Bats have a smirk on his other face like here? If not, then it's a different head.12465864_10153416155348403_3486582431548565508_o.jpg

Does the Buccaneer Bats have a smirk on his other face like here? If not, then it's a different head.12465864_10153416155348403_3486582431548565508_o.jpg

That confirms that then :)

25943998760_abc28e6f25_c.jpgIMG_6754 by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

Although is the rest of the head black or dark blue on 1966 Bats? I will check when I go back downstairs but I'm halfway through a Walking Dead marathon hahah

Edited by Captain Britain

I'm assuming it came out the 1st in Europe but here in the US I checked and it says it comes out Tuesday on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I'm assuming it came out the 1st in Europe but here in the US I checked and it says it comes out Tuesday on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I can't get it on Amazon here. Says it'll be out on the 5th April.