just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Well I don't see why TLG would even care. If the sets make money, then TLG had done their jobs. Plenty of people are seeing the new film, and the LEGO sets should sell pretty well. Heck, LEGO made Deadpool, and his movie was rated R.

To be fair, I doubt Lego knew. Lego tries to make fun, non-violent sets, and an R-rated movie would not fit that description, despite what the sets may be. This is an additional cut that's I R-rated, not the only available edition.

And delving into Marvel territory, Deadpool was in a set almost four years before that film was made, no connection whatsoever.

Dang, I hoped we'd know more at this point. I hope we get Hush or Black Mask in the set.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Minecraft Architect! Just as a welcome gift, check out the Minecraft 2016 thread, there's a Village D2C coming this summer. Somewhere around here there is a wishlist thread, I'll paste a link for you. There you can discuss all the characters you'd like to see in the set, and any others you may fancy, as well as see those others would like. The only other villains coming this summer are Kiler Croc, Scarecrow, Killer Moth, and Captain Boomerang.

Edit: Here's the wishlist thread link!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113545

Edited by Aegis2000

To be fair, I doubt Lego knew. Lego tries to make fun, non-violent sets, and an R-rated movie would not fit that description, despite what the sets may be. This is an additional cut that's I R-rated, not the only available edition.

And delving into Marvel territory, Deadpool was in a set almost four years before that film was made, no connection whatsoever.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Minecraft Architect! Just as a welcome gift, check out the Minecraft 2016 thread, there's a Village D2C coming this summer. Somewhere around here there is a wishlist thread, I'll paste a link for you. There you can discuss all the characters you'd like to see in the set, and any others you may fancy, as well as see those others would like. The only other villains coming this summer are Kiler Croc, Scarecrow, Killer Moth, and Captain Boomerang.

Edit: Here's the wishlist thread link!

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=113545

Thanks! I'm kinda bummed that the Killer Croc set didn't have much of a set. But what, wait, what...there's a D2C village coming!

Edited by Minecraft Architect

Has anyone considered the fourth mini figure to be Jason Todd robin? Being that red hood comes out this year too and his famous interaction with the Lazarus pit. Just thought since Lego always needs a robin to save. It makes sense that this one be Jason. Maybe with a ripped up suit. Seems logical imo

Has anyone considered the fourth mini figure to be Jason Todd robin? Being that red hood comes out this year too and his famous interaction with the Lazarus pit. Just thought since Lego always needs a robin to save. It makes sense that this one be Jason. Maybe with a ripped up suit. Seems logical imo

Excellent point, before I found out Red Hood was in the Croc set, I thought Red Hood could be in the set. But a Jason Todd robin seems possible. At the very least, a robin that resembles Jason.

There was a rumor at one point that it'd be Red Robin, which I would find more believable considering there's no reason to include 2 versions of the same Robin in one wave. My money would be on him or another (hopefully not eternally scowling) Damian.

There was a rumor at one point that it'd be Red Robin, which I would find more believable considering there's no reason to include 2 versions of the same Robin in one wave. My money would be on him or another (hopefully not eternally scowling) Damian.

Maybe. Of course I just bought a Red Robin custum.

:tongue:

Edited by Minecraft Architect

I don't think it's an actual rumor, I had just said I hoped it would be red robin. But if someone actually confirmed it, thats cool.

Well I thought I'd seen several people mentioning the possibility *shrug* And either way I'd probably rather it were a non-Robin character alltogether.

Does Jason's Robin look that different from the others, anyways..?

Well I thought I'd seen several people mentioning the possibility *shrug* And either way I'd probably rather it were a non-Robin character alltogether.

Dick had the classic suit with bright green, yellow, etc.

Jason had a darker variation of the classic suit with only darker reds and greens, I think he ditched the tights.

Tim ditched the green in general.

And Damian is short. (It's really easy to differentiate)

Except they absolutely have released 2 Robin variations simultaneously: Batboat New 52 and Jokerland Teen Titan's styled. Both are Dick Grayson costumes.

Enough guessing at who the included minifigures will be--this is just unsubstantiated speculation--take that over to the wishlist thread please. Thanks!

Saw Dawn of Justice today.

Really want a Doomsday now.

Movie, comic, or otherwise.

I think he'll be coming soon. I mean, we've had Captain Cold and will be getting Killer Moth. He must be on his way soon. Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

In the New52, yes, he's got a very definite costume of his own. In the classic continuity though, he looks just like Dick Grayson, same little speedo and booties look - which, I don't think we've had in minifigure form yet, right? Jason shows up in some pants-version of the Robin costume after he comes back from the dead in one Teen Titans issue, but that's...that's best forgotten.

IMG_1949_zpsgi0uhdwa.jpg

I've commented before about how I dislike Supe's hair on Plastic Man and both Tim Drake and Dick Grayson having the same hair, so these are the switches I made, I was pretty happy with them. BvS Superman's hair on Nightwing, and the black hair from the Lex Corp Goon on Plastic Man. I really like Nightwing, not as pleased with Plas, but that'll do fine til something better comes along.

Edited by retrotaco

Hi I'm new here but I've been following this forum for a while now and I'm super excited for the new sets coming out.

Edited by Master of Fear

Hi I'm new here but I've been following this forum for a while now and I'm super excited for the new sets coming out.

Welcome! We are all excited for the three summer sets.