just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

This is getting off track. Let's please focus on the sets from this year, not from six years ago. Thank you!

And for the record, clearly the 2006 Batman is based on the Burton version. :wink:

This is getting off track. Let's please focus on the sets from this year, not from six years ago. Thank you!

And for the record, clearly the 2006 Batman is based on the Burton version. :wink:

I stand corrected. It is pretty clear that it is inspired by the Keaton Batman. Yes, some of the details are off, but it is apparent.

I didn't have a 2006 Batman. The only figures I had from the old Batman theme are Robin and Penguin.

Has anyone seen any of the Batman V Superman or Mighty Micros sets in Australian stores?

The mighty micros, Harley/deadshot, crossbones and black panther sets all arrived in Pakenham today (multiple stores). No airport yet, but the rest are out and about!

Has anyone seen any of the Batman V Superman or Mighty Micros sets in Australian stores?

Yeah found the Gotham City Cycle Chase, Batman/Catwoman and Robin/Bane mighty micros in Kmart Yesterday. The flash/cap. Cold one wasnt there yet, but a good sorce of mine said it will be out next week as the shipment os split in two or some rubbish.

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

yeah still haven't seen a Mighty Micros Ultron or Flash set in NSW, no sign of Airport Set either

Neat, and I suppose one could stick him in some Pirate scenes.

It's making me wish we could get some DC Comics Collectible Minifigs lines and we'd get an Elseworlds Batman in each one.

Though I was hoping for Batbeard, I'm totally happy with that!

I'm glad that he uses the same face print that was used for the Adam West minifigure, as I love the smirk look for Batman. :blush:

Oddly enough, he doesn't look as though he has dual molding for his legs, but nevertheless still looks good.

Might actually have to buy two of these to make a blue and grey version of the New 52 suit!

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight