just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Well if we get him in a hagrid mold, that means hagrid could be remade in a potential HP set ;)

Anyways, not a fan of that design. We'll have to get Saturn girl before him though.

Edited by amazingbricks

Definitely Hadgrid's mold, it's way to thick to be a cape.

Why a Hadgrid mold if Savage is a normal sized minifigure

Thank you Its a nice cheap set to get the regular Batman cape in.

It's also the newer soft fabric type as well (which is the first Batman figure have have with that type of cape :) )

Well if we get him in a hagrid mold, that means hagrid could be remade in a potential HP set ;)

Anyways, not a fan of that design. We'll have to get Saturn girl before him though.

Why a Hadgrid mold if Savage is a normal sized minifigure

I don't like the design either nor do I understand why he isn't a normal minifigure. Maybe LEGO decied that he needed to be taller than most minifigures, as he is here. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/9/9e/Vandal_Savage_0026.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120503194245

I'm a big fan of all the variants of Batman and after seeing screens of the "Cosmic Clash" movie, I'm really into the bat-caveman figure, even more so than a buccaneer batman that is rumored to be coming out. Though of course, I wouldn't be opposed to having both.

That Hagrid Savage is the worst too

post-155513-0-50561100-1456569829_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Lego my Leg

As long has it has glow in the dark eyes I don't mind, I just got the Clash of Heroes set and love the glowing eyes!

Eww, I don't want savage if he looks like that. Rather have him wih some torso print and just some slicked back hair like Zod does.

Same here. The beard and hair choices bother me more than the Hagrids mold does.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Definitely Hadgrid's mold, it's way to thick to be a cape.

No, that's the caveman mold.

Yeah I was talking about the figures body.

ok,well thats just an enlarged and elongated normal minifigure body with a coat added. Not Hagrid one.

ok,well thats just an enlarged and elongated normal minifigure body with a coat added. Not Hagrid one.

In physical form it would be. They change that here so that they can animate him better and for the sake of the prehistoric Vandal.

I guess I'm the only one who wouldn't mind a Hagrid-Savage :shrug:

I just personally don't think Vandal has much visibly going on to make him stand out from all the other minifigures, so him having that imposing size and coat instead of like a bigfig or something appeals to me.

On a note to anyone thinking that this Hagrid Savage means he could be in the Ra's set;

Whilst it could be a possibility, we should remember that Giganta and Guy Gardner appeared in the Bizarro movie, but she was never released (Same situation with Bizarro himself to a large population, who live in other country's and can't afford a £400 exclusive minifigure online). So we can't take a movie character as confirmation to a mini/medi figure

Edited by Quicksilver838

On a note to anyone thinking that this Hagrid Savage means he could be in the Ra's set;

Whilst it could be a possibility, we should remember that Giganta and Guy Gardner appeared in the Bizarro movie, but she was never released (Same situation with Bizarro himself to a large population, who live in other country's and can't afford a £400 exclusive minifigure online). So we can't take a movie character as confirmation to a mini/medi figure

Correct. Either way, that version of Savage is one I wouldn't put on my display. If anything, they should go with the CW look for a recognisable, normal looking Savage: AF-Crossover-36-640x427.jpg

Correct. Either way, that version of Savage is one I wouldn't put on my display. If anything, they should go with the CW look for a recognisable, normal looking Savage

We do need some Arrow/Flash/Legends sets

Edited by Quicksilver838

I just realized something: we now have a minifigure for every major live-action Batman...except for George Clooney's. Lego Bat-nipples, anyone?

Please no, there's a reason why they haven't made that yet.

And we've never seen nipples on a Lego minifigure before, so that would be very awkward.

Edited by amazingbricks

Please no, there's a reason why they haven't made that yet.

This.

Please no Batnips.

Also, with the release of Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy, is there a credible source that has provided information about the possibility of seeing Saturn Girl?

Here's a new set number for a DC polybag:

I wonder, who or what it could be?

Where'd ya find that? :look: