just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Well maybe its meant to be Croc on a rampage, so Bat uses the tank because he can't beat him. To be fair though, the Dentures of Doom are wrecking Red Hoods bike :laugh:

True. That is one cool bike and fig though. I seriously see this set becoming one of the most sought after in the coming years, with 4 amazing exclusive figs and some pretty cool vehicles too. I see Red Hood becoming the Nightwing of the DC line for now. By that I mean the one character everyone wants, but will never get after it gets retired due to its huge prices, like 06' Nightwing.

Wait... Not even the box of the SEWER SMASH has a SEWER on it. What the hell :laugh:

Killer Croc is officially my favorite bigfig yet! And previously I was afraid the DC line would be bare-bones this year...

By the way, is there any indication of Scarecrow having a dual-printed head? That hat would conceal it well, and I'd love to see a fearsome face.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

Your profile pic has just reminded me of Bane. Do you think we'll see a big-fig of Bane next time he appears? He's had three appearances in the Superheroes line (2012, TDKR and Mighty Micros), and we're seeing more and more big-figs. Grodd, Darkseid, Croc, as well as the plethora from Marvel. I think there's a high chance the next new Bane we get is in big-fig form, like from LB3.

I imagine he does, as the hat has hair with it, which would conceal the second face.

Your profile pic has just reminded me of Bane. Do you think we'll see a big-fig of Bane next time he appears? He's had three appearances in the Superheroes line (2012, TDKR and Mighty Micros), and we're seeing more and more big-figs. Grodd, Darkseid, Croc, as well as the plethora from Marvel. I think there's a high chance the next new Bane we get is in big-fig form, like from LB3.

I imagine he does, as the hat has hair with it, which would conceal the second face.

Almost every time I've seen this new Scarecrow in a picture that isn't one released at NYTF today, I've thought it was like an angry face

Anyone think we will get a UCS sized Batmobile from BvS? Got a funny feeling thats why the Tumbler got retired within a year.

Anyone think we will get a UCS sized Batmobile from BvS? Got a funny feeling thats why the Tumbler got retired within a year.

Interesting idea, but I honestly doubt so. Superhero sets simply have a shorter shelf life nowadays. I also doubt they'd invest in making a huge set out of a vehicle in a movie that we do not yet know is going to be well received. In contrast, the Dark Knight trilogy was loved by most, and the Tumbler would be a safer bet.

I mean why can't they just do the obvious??

76055 Batman: Killer Croc's Dentures Of Doom

If that Mr. Freeze polybag is exclusive to the NYTF, I might lose my mind!

It'll probably show up as a promo at LEGO Stores before too long, so you can just... chill out.

...I'll see myself out.

If that Mr. Freeze polybag is exclusive to the NYTF, I might lose my mind!

Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-27-44.jpg.ba588caa9330f99e9eb739a71ffecb61.jpg

Edited by Robert8

I'm afraid it won't be available with the classic batcave :( March promotional polybag in Lego stores has been revealed to be kai's Dragon.

Multiple polybags have been available before, one generic one for purchases over $X and another dependent on what is purchased, ie a particular set or something from a particular theme. I still have some hope that Mr Freeze will be available at some stage with the batcave.

I awkwardly changed my profile pic to Anarky right before I saw this response. Anyway, as popular a villain as Bane is, as well as how flexible he is toy-wise (i.e. vehicletastic), I expect him to turn up again fairly often, so I'd expect a bigfig. But that's just random speculation.

Captain Boomerang reuses a Star Wars face, if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know if he has an alt-face?

Boomerang won't have an alternate face because both sides of Hux's head (the one that's used for boomerang) is showing, even for Captain Boomerang and based off of what we've seen of the set it doesn't show him with another head. I'm fine with Lego reusing the Hux head as it fits good ol' Harkness.

How did anybody jump to the conclusion that Freeze is a Toy Fair exclusive? Just because he was included in the press kit? No way. He's clearly designed to be a polybag giveaway to go with the new Batcave. People read waaayyyy too much into things around here… but I guess that comes with the rampant fan territory :laugh:

How did anybody jump to the conclusion that Freeze is a Toy Fair exclusive? Just because he was included in the press kit? No way. He's clearly designed to be a polybag giveaway to go with the new Batcave. People read waaayyyy too much into things around here… but I guess that comes with the rampant fan territory :laugh:

You say that, but after the amount of awesome event exclusives they've ran for the last couple of years I don't think anybody would be hugely surprised to see this be exclusive to the event.

You say that, but after the amount of awesome event exclusives they've ran for the last couple of years I don't think anybody would be hugely surprised to see this be exclusive to the event.

Except none of the exclusives come in polybags. Plus its been leaked early which never happens with exclusives

The Electro movie version from ASM 2 was never available in Germany...

But I suppose that was not really planned by LEGO. I am highly positive the poly will be a bonus when ordering the Classic Batcave set.

Edited by KCMatze