just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm thinking some color variation on the Twelfth Doctor's hair for Ra's. On one hand, I'm hoping he's shirtless like the classic Batman vs Ra's fight, but on the other I want a traditional green-suit-and-cape Ra's. I wonder if Talia will get new prints or if she'll just reuse Catwoman's torso and some various stock lady parts?

She won't reuse Catwoman's body

I'm thinking some color variation on the Twelfth Doctor's hair for Ra's. On one hand, I'm hoping he's shirtless like the classic Batman vs Ra's fight, but on the other I want a traditional green-suit-and-cape Ra's. I wonder if Talia will get new prints or if she'll just reuse Catwoman's torso and some various stock lady parts?

Yeahhh no. Each to their own I guess, but Ra's has always typically had those little points in his hair, so hopefully we either get a Wolverine type hair piece or the Joker styled hair. And true Lego is lazy, but Talia won't reuse Catwoman's torso. Maybe something generic from an older wave sure, but I highly doubt that too.

Something similar to the DC BTAS figure would be nice... Also be good if Lego could come up with something similar to Axl in the Nexo Knights, and make a chest piece that would give us a bigger than normal minifigure without having to have a big fig, then we could have Ubu too.

YaXFBDqBZNYfNNxcE9gYr3nmMHNaxP3G7LXAfY7XG68KHmfrwR6DyrNpf4pr6sgR3.jpg

what if we get the Capaldi/Venkman hair piece in black with white sides

EDIT Nevermind someone already brought that up

Edited by steveholt

Ras might get the Doctor strange / Kraven hair. (superman hair with grey on)

Official press release from LEGO on the upcoming sets. Gives us a confirmed price of $80 for the biggest summer set (I forget which one it is)

Favorite DC Comics Super Heroes mark their 5th year in LEGO form in a new collection of building sets. LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes introduces three new Batman products, plus three new sets tied to Warner Bros. Pictures’ highly anticipated new action adventure feature film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coming to theatres on March 25, 2016. New this year are collectible Mighty Micros which each contain a DC Comics Super Hero, a DC Comics Super-Villain and their vehicles to provide opportunities for children to build and play with their beloved DC Comics characters in micro scale. Sets range from $9.99 to $79.99 - See more at: http://www.thebrickfan.com/#sthash.P2Zl7urb.dpuf

I guess that definitely confirms the third batman set. Hopefully we get pictures! :excited:

I guess that definitely confirms the third batman set. Hopefully we get pictures! :excited:

Neigh, I think they're talkin' about the Cycle Chase.

Actually hold on for a second, the press release mentions 3 Batman products which has to be the Gotham City Cycle Chase set, The Killer Croc set and the Scarecrow set so no mention of the Ra's set there. Why would Lego be so secretive about a set?

Edit: Ninja'd by Just2Good

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Actually hold on for a second, the press release mentions 3 Batman products which has to be the Gotham City Cycle Chase set, The Killer Croc set and the Scarecrow set so no mention of the Ra's set there. Why would Lego be so secretive about a set?

Edit: Ninja'd by Just2Good

It's probably a store exclusive, which aren't usually shown at Toy Fairs.

Well given all the evidence we can be certain that it is indeed a store exclusive set, how are these type of sets usually revealed? And when should we expect to see it?

Well given all the evidence we can be certain that it is indeed a store exclusive set, how are these type of sets usually revealed? And when should we expect to see it?

Sometimes we don't see these sets until they actually show up in stores. The 2014 Star Wars MTT is an example of this.

Totally forgot about that set :ugh:. Besides the 2012 toy fair, have there ever been any other exclusive mini-figures given away at the NY show?

Hah, guess the Ra's set has a horse. Only hose related Batman thing I know is Dark Knight Returns, and there's no way they'd do that.

It's relieving that the Killer Croc set is only $79.99, and not $100+.

Damn right it is. And isn't it NYTF this weekend? Could we see some better shots of the two new sets and possibly, though unlikely, our Ra's set?

Damn right it is. And isn't it NYTF this weekend? Could we see some better shots of the two new sets and possibly, though unlikely, our Ra's set?

NYTF is this weekend, and we should definitely get better set pictures, but not of the Ra's al Ghul set, since it probably won't even be on display :sceptic:

From Galaad

Wow. That lack of print though.

But still wanna get it for some reason :laugh:

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

From Galaad

The facial expressions are great but not sure I like the oversized emblem and lack of detail on these designs, kinda look cheap and nasty :/