just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

How the heck do people get these sources? Are they on Craigslist or something? It seems really odd that of all people, this guy somehow finds one. Have you seen his Instagram...?

Anyway, cool, new set.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Or was that three times.....?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not if it's digital :sceptic:

Seriously though, every figure he mentioned was real, except for Talia. And she seems incredibly likely at this point.

Does anyone have any ganders or theory's as to who shall be in this set?

Batman. Always Batman. Always driving collectors bats.

Looks like we got ourselves a Joker here

Seems... Probably about right. I just hope that he'll have a new varient. We don't know anything about the set which could hint at a new costume

You mean like last year's Killer Croc minifigure? :laugh:

Haha! "Batman boat harbor set?! It's gotta be killer croc!!"

I'm thrilled if we finally get Rahs, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed that it's not a BvS set... I was really hoping for a doomsday and admittedly, I'm in love with Mr Momoa as Aquaman. Guess I'm goin customs route? Anyone know a good printer who does commissions hahaha.

Haha! "Batman boat harbor set?! It's gotta be killer croc!!"

Lol. Man did that get out of hand. Even the people at Toy Fair were wondering where Killer Croc was.

I'm thrilled if we finally get Rahs, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed that it's not a BvS set... I was really hoping for a doomsday and admittedly, I'm in love with Mr Momoa as Aquaman. Guess I'm goin customs route? Anyone know a good printer who does commissions hahaha.

You could always try waiting until JL comes out.

I'm just kidding, no way anyone has that kind of willpower.

How the heck do people get these sources? Are they on Craigslist or something? It seems really odd that of all people, this guy somehow finds one. Have you seen his Instagram...?

Anyway, cool, new set.

Who are you referring to?

*huh* damn Delta Customs was good!

Also... TheJoker would have been over the moon at these details haha.

Edit - thank you Just2Good!!

Okay, yes, it includes Ra's, all I know about it. And it's mid-sized, not anything too big.

OMG yes we are getting some many new Batman villains this year. Killer Moth, Deadshot, Killer Croc, and now Ra's al Ghul this is a big year for Batman fans like myself! but Just2 what about Talia al Ghul she was on that leaked 2016 figure list?

Lol. Man did that get out of hand. Even the people at Toy Fair were wondering where Killer Croc was.

You could always try waiting until JL comes out.

I'm just kidding, no way anyone has that kind of willpower.

actually I am waiting to get Wonder Woman's Movie version until Justice League comes out next year. because i am to busy get lego dimensions and the 4 comic book sets which are Gotham City Cycle chase, Killer Croc's set, Scarecrow's set, and now Ra's al Ghul's set.

actually I am waiting to get Wonder Woman's Movie version until Justice League comes out next year. because i am to busy get lego dimensions and the 4 comic book sets which are Gotham City Cycle chase, Killer Croc's set, Scarecrow's set, and now Ra's al Ghul's set.

It can be dangerous to hold out for something when you're not positive it's going to happen.

It can be dangerous to hold out for something when you're not positive it's going to happen.

Come one dude we all know Lego is going to make Justice League sets. hey if they can make a Doctor Strange set that is coming out in November then i think they could make some Justice League sets. I don't think we will get any Wonder Woman sets. I don't really care for movie sets or movie figures but if the figures are exclusive like General Zod or even Commissioner Gordon like they were then i will pick up that set if there is characters exclusive to the movies Edited by Finn2187

I think that JL movie based sets are a guarantee at this point, unless BvS severely unpreforms which I don't see happening.

Who knows though, we might a WW movie based set.

I think that JL movie based sets are a guarantee at this point, unless BvS severely unpreforms which I don't see happening.

Who knows though, we might a WW movie based set.

the only reason i would want a WW movie set is for Steve Trevor and the rumored main villain in WW's movie Circe!

I'd be happy to get sets from any movie or comic if it was a good build or had good figures and was at the right price.

Delta.... Customs... Was RIGHT?!?!!! *huh*

Great to know Ra's will be in a set. Purist versions of him haven't been cutting it. I see a Lazarus Pit MOC in the future. :wub_drool:

the only reason i would want a WW movie set is for Steve Trevor and the rumored main villain in WW's movie Circe!

WW is set during WW1 so it would be great getting sets from that era.

Also if we do get a Steve Trevor, that would make Chris Pine the first actor to have both a kreo and a Lego mini figs.

Also if we do get a Steve Trevor, that would make Chris Pine the first actor to have both a kreo and a Lego mini figs.

True and I just really hope we get Circe and Cheetah at some point i mean they are Wonder Woman's archenemies. Steve Trevor would be awesome to get since he is a soldier i could really see some awesome printing on him.

Kinda like how we're slowly building up Flash's Rogues. Captain Boomerang looks great and would go great with the other three rogues that we've gotten.

As for the Croc set in general... I might end up buying the minifigs and just leave the set alone. It's alright, but not really worth the money.

I'm nit too sure I'd this is against Eurobricks rules, but what if the Ra's set isn't a batman set. What if it's an Arrow set, featuring Arrow, Ra's, Speedy, Black Canary and Nyssa instead of Talia who look a lot alike.

I'm nit too sure I'd this is against Eurobricks rules, but what if the Ra's set isn't a batman set. What if it's an Arrow set, featuring Arrow, Ra's, Speedy, Black Canary and Nyssa instead of Talia who look a lot alike.

It could, but I doubt it. Ra's is better known as a Batman villain and nobody sells better than Batman, DC-wise.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Kinda like how we're slowly building up Flash's Rogues. Captain Boomerang looks great and would go great with the other three rogues that we've gotten.

As for the Croc set in general... I might end up buying the minifigs and just leave the set alone. It's alright, but not really worth the money.

Lets hope we get Reverse Flash and Heat Wave next. as for future Superman villains I hope we get Doomsday and Metallo. as for Green Lantern villains Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Bleez, Dex-Starr, for Wonder Woman villains just Circe and Cheetah will do for me. for Aquaman just Ocean Master is the only other villain we would need. but that's just my speculation sorry if i went off topic. but back on topic i wonder how many sets will we get for the lego batman movie? it comes out in February next year so we may see sets pop up in December this year! Edited by Finn2187

Actually, he wouldn't be the first, Zoe Saldana already has that title as far as I know (Uhura from Star Trek and Gamorra from Gaurdians of the Galaxy)

Lets hope we get Reverse Flash and Heat Wave next. as for future Superman villains I hope we get Doomsday and Metallo. as for Green Lantern villains Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Bleez, Dex-Starr, for Wonder Woman villains just Circe and Cheetah will do for me. for Aquaman just Ocean Master is the only other villain we would need. but that's just my speculation sorry if i went off topic. but back on topic i wonder how many sets will we get for the lego batman movie? it comes out in February next year so we may see sets pop up in December this year!

I'd rather have Mirror Master over those two, but maybe that's just me.

As far as Lego Batman Movie sets are concerned, I wouldn't count on a December release.

Edited by psqidexslizer248