just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Since we're getting Red Hood, any chance we get a Red Robin going forward?

I would say chances are pretty good.

Funny, I forgot about the Girls sets. I don't mind if they end up never being made, though. Ventriloquist was sorta rumored and the baby seems to reinforce it, but I don't know. DC gets very few store-exclusive sets, so I don't know if we can rely on there being one with Ra's and Arnold Wesker.

Ventriliquist may not mean Wesker it could be Peyton.

Now there's a thought I don't want to be true. She's not as recognizable, though, so I hope it wouldn't be her.

You know, I do appreciate the effort LEGO puts into making new figures for the Juniors theme. Sure, they aren't perfect, and it hurts collectors' wallets, but it shows that they care about the sets and put a little time into it.

I would say chances are pretty good.

I don't believe it would be her to be honest because we have seen a Lego version of Wesker in a comic of some sort a year or so ago, so I just can't see them wasting the time creating him and not using him.

Ventriloquist isn't the most popular villain compared to the others like Joker or Riddler, so I'm sure the more common version (Wesker) would be the most likely

Lol. I think the word of the day is.... Troll?

No I am not trolling or Joking to me personally I don't like the MCU! I feel like the MCU is crowded. its just to many characters Edited by TheJoker

Personally I'd rather have Peyton than Wesker, but she's way too obscure for a minifigure. The only way I see us getting her is in a few years when LEGO has run out of villains.

Personally I'd rather have Peyton than Wesker, but she's way too obscure for a minifigure. The only way I see us getting her is in a few years when LEGO has run out of villains.

LEGO has much more bad to give us before we get to the lesser known characters (Reverse Flash, Shazam, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Atom)

I know most of those are heroes, but we still need them

LEGO has much more bad to give us before we get to the lesser known characters (Reverse Flash, Shazam, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Atom)

I know most of those are heroes, but we still need them

Reverse Flash would be brilliant!

After receiving some reports about this topic, please remember, ignoring a troll removes its powers. Thank you.

No I am not trolling or Joking to me personally I don't like the MCU! I feel like the MCU is crowded. its just to many characters

I agree with you 1000% on the subject of the MCU and Marvel, but this isn't the place for that discussion.

I would be happy with either and yes she would be less likely but never say never, stranger choices have been made at Lego.

Nobody cares that you don't like Marvel 'The Joker'. Just shut up and get back to the discussion you're here for in the first place.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Nobody cares that you don't like Marvel 'The Joker'. Just shut up and get back to the discussion you're here for in the first place.

I am sorry. ok well are we ever going to get Shazam. I mean come on Green Arrow was released comic con but then in a lego set 2 years later.

Isn't Zusammengebaut posting videos on each theme from the Nuremburg Toy Fair? We should get better looks at the sets, I'd think.

I've been wondering about that, too. I hope they got some closer pictures of the figures.

I am sorry. ok well are we ever going to get Shazam. I mean come on Green Arrow was released comic con but then in a lego set 2 years later.

He was an exception, not the rule. Shazam is less prevalent in comics today than Green Arrow, who has his own TV show. We might have to wait a while, but we already have enough to discuss from the past few days.

I've been wondering about that, too. I hope they got some closer pictures of the figures.

They have videos on Bionicle, Ninjago, City, Friends, and Minecraft (I'm probably missing others) but not DC yet. I would think that sometime today or tomorrow there will be a video up.

He was an exception, not the rule. Shazam is less prevalent in comics today than Green Arrow, who has his own TV show. We might have to wait a while, but we already have enough to discuss from the past few days.

Shazam is getting a film so if the theme lasts until the film is released then we most likely will see him.

If the theme lasts? Superheroes is evergreen. I'm probably being a tad optimistic, but within the next few years we should have practically any characters a guy could want.

Not that they'll make every obscure hero or many civilians, but... My point is that Superheroes isn't going away, and if the trend continues we'll be getting more variety every year.

If the theme lasts? Superheroes is evergreen. I'm probably being a tad optimistic, but within the next few years we should have practically any characters a guy could want.

Not that they'll make every obscure hero or many civilians, but... My point is that Superheroes isn't going away, and if the trend continues we'll be getting more variety every year.

Comics are near everlasting. As of this year, DC gets the movies kicking off. So there should be sets based off those. Marvel has plans until 2029 and beyond. So I don't see the theme dying down just yet

After we've seen everything up close at NYTF, there's only really a few things unsolved after that:

- SDCC Exclusive

- Mr Freeze Polybag

- If Buccaneer Batman is indeed in the VD

- Any figures in the future LEGO DC Movies, such as Cosmic Boy.

I'd guess that the Mr Freeze poly will get announced shortly before the VIP early release of the Bat Cave to coincide with that.

Cosmic Boy is in the Cosmic Clash Blu-ray / DVD so we just need a date for that (at least in the UK). We just need confirmation of the Buccaneer Bats in the DC book.

I dread to think that they'll cook up for the SDCC releases this year. I'm hoping there's an exclusive Nexo Knights and maybe one other theme so we're down to one each for DC and Marvel.

I'd guess that the Mr Freeze poly will get announced shortly before the VIP early release of the Bat Cave to coincide with that.

Cosmic Boy is in the Cosmic Clash Blu-ray / DVD so we just need a date for that (at least in the UK). We just need confirmation of the Buccaneer Bats in the DC book.

I dread to think that they'll cook up for the SDCC releases this year. I'm hoping there's an exclusive Nexo Knights and maybe one other theme so we're down to one each for DC and Marvel.

Are you going to pick up the Bat Cave?

Quite looking forward to Cosmic Boy. In all the excitement of the other sets being announced/released I completely forgot about him!

Are you going to pick up the Bat Cave?

Regardless of the hoo-hah over the set I will be picking it up on first day of VIP release and it will be displayed in my office. :wink:

I then need a display case to put all my Batman figures in although I'll need to leave room for the Mighty Micro and Scarecrow set variations.

Edited by Robianco