just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Am I the only one who checked to see if the breathing mask worked with the cowl? It does work actually

No your not the only one. I have. Well at least I will have when the sets come out in the UK in 2 months and I can actually get one

Edited by Quicksilver838

Which character are you guys most excited about? Mine is Blue Beetle! :wink:

Definitely Blue Beetle!! My favourite hero of all DC. But apart from batman, everyone in the killer croc set looks awesome!!

I am loving these! Croc's vehicle is odd, but the rest of the set and figures easily make up for it. Croc may be my favorite bigfig so far! I was expecting to like the Croc set best, but Scarecrow's is so high quality I'm now torn. Definitely picking these two up rather than the Classic Batcave.

I would presume either she has killed a criminal and been arrested or she is a voluntary member of the team like Rick Flag as she has acted in this capacity in the comics.

or she's Batmans insider (or outsider) and volunteered to keep tabs on Waller

Captain Boomerang. He's one of my favorite DC characters and so far there isn't one quip I have with this figure.

I am excited for red hood or croc

yep Red Hood is my second and my third is Killer Croc.

I must say it looks like Blue Beetle has some kinda of new transparent blue shield?!

I must say it looks like Blue Beetle has some kinda of new transparent blue shield?!

I really hope so but I'm bummed that we couldn't get one of his blades or laser cannon hand "thingies" (not sure what they're called).

Captain Boomerang. He's one of my favorite DC characters and so far there isn't one quip I have with this figure.

he is my 4th most excited figure, Katana is my fifth and Killer Moth is my 6th

I really hope so but I'm bummed that we couldn't get one of his blades or laser cannon hand "thingies" (not sure what they're called).

With those new pieces in the Spiderman sets, you could make a decent custom one.

But some official ones would definitely have been nice.

he is my 4th most excited figure, Katana is my fifth and Killer Moth is my 6th

Our last two are the same. I wonder why? :laugh:

I'm still undecided whether Croc or Red Hood should have second; whichever one doesn't is third.

Croc looks like the Abomination....

I'm hoping it's just the angle.

SCARLET SPIDER!!!! :laugh:

But for this thread....maybe Red Hood or Scarecrow? Most likely though is.....

I'd like to see the Power Armor Lex Luthor minifigure.

Power Armor Lex. Let's see this bad boy already!

Now we just need Shazam, Booster Gold, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Atom, Raven, Red Tornado,

You're going to be here a while if you want to name all the DC characters Lego should do. :laugh:

I think I got up to 325 before I lost track.

You're going to be here a while if you want to name all the DC characters Lego should do. :laugh:

I think I got up to 325 before I lost track.

LOL wow that many. well its going to take a while but lets hope next year since the Lego Batman movie is coming out in February i think we could get a lot of sets from that by maybe December this year. I think in that wave we will get a lot of new batman characters since its going to feature a lot of characters maybe a new alfred since he is going to be in the movie. also maybe some new villains like Firefly, Mad Hatter, Hush, Clayface or even Hugo Strange!

It really is the angle, I saw the larger images before they were taken down, and Killer Croc has scutes/scales that run from his back to the top of his head!

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

I want to see a better pic of Scarecrow and Croc. That combine looks like fun. A bit underwhelmed with Croc's set but, I'll still have to get it. I think I would have rather a sewer playset.

It really is the angle, I saw the larger images before they were taken down, and Killer Croc has scutes/scales that run from his back to the top of his head, which has a grin with sharp teeth!

If anyone else wants to see this, larger images are here: http://www.brickheroes.com/

LOL wow that many. well its going to take a while but lets hope next year since the Lego Batman movie is coming out in February i think we could get a lot of sets from that by maybe December this year. I think in that wave we will get a lot of new batman characters since its going to feature a lot of characters maybe a new alfred since he is going to be in the movie. also maybe some new villains like Firefly, Mad Hatter, Hush, Clayface or even Hugo Strange!

I really hope so.

Edit: Scarecrow has tan colored hands.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I can't really see much detail on scarecrow can someone explain what makes him different? Or is it just his hat?

I can't really see much detail on scarecrow can someone explain what makes him different? Or is it just his hat?

The new hat, the tan hands, and supposedly new prints on the torso, face and possibly legs. Also, he might have different colored torso or legs, but I'm not sure.