just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Well those sets sound extremely impressive. Very pleasantly surprised to hear that we ARE in fact getting a redesigned Scarecrow also great to hear that Boomerang will actually have boomerang pieces! While I am usually not that interested in the vehicles I find them sounding very appealing indeed. Judging from the sound of things these sets are definately worth their price tag.

We are getting Blue Beetle as well! I guess whoever rumoured that list of villains was telling the truth. I guess we may see Ra's after all. :grin: The only thing I am disappointed with is the fact we don't get the Ventriloquist and Scarface. :hmpf_bad: Maybe sometime in the future we will see him along with Black Mask. :grin:

Could anyone put the current Batman mask over one of the new rebreathers to see if we could be getting something like that in the scarecrow set?

Edited by The Lego Nolan

OMG Blue Beetle YES! well lets see all the Heroes that have been Released Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Nightwing, Robin, Robin/Tim Drake, Martian Manhunter, Batgirl, Supergirl, Beast Boy, Starfire, Damian Wayne, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Plastic Man and now Katana, Red Hood and Blue Beetle! :wub:

Blue Beetle is a splendid surprise! His inclusion in this set reminds me of the True Colors episode from Young Justice (shame that show got cancelled... :sadnew:)

The new Scarecrow variant is also rather exciting, seeing as it's Batman: The Animated Series-based.

Edited by Sir Gareth

As a huge fan of Teen Titans when I was younger, I must say I'm most excited for Killer Moth. :grin: Red Hood and Blue beetle sound cool too!

Ooh, new boomerang pieces sound great! And yes, Blue Beetle! Now just give us Booster Gold and Skeets and ill be on my way. I also like the talk of these Ra's al Ghul/Talia Al Ghul ideas, given their recent media appearances in the past few years it doesnt sound out of the picture! :grin:

I know people have been discrediting him, but in my head I am now definitely expecting Ras and Talia.

I wouldn't be too surprised, but don't get your hopes up, we no nothing else to involve Ra's and Talia just yet

These are comments from the link, from the guy who wrote the article

A couple of additional minor details I remember:

- Katana has the black bob hair piece and is riding a small red motorcycle.

- The tractor is red.

- The new boomerang elements are blue.

So... A tractor as well. Super Heroes give up a Banana truck, a forklift and a tractor. They might as well be McDonald's cos I'm lovin it

These are comments from the link, from the guy who wrote the article

A couple of additional minor details I remember:

- Katana has the black bob hair piece and is riding a small red motorcycle.

- The tractor is red.

- The new boomerang elements are blue.

So... A tractor as well. Super Heroes give up a Banana truck, a forklift and a tractor. They might as well be McDonald's cos I'm lovin it

Black bob hair piece? I hope it's just Nya's hair piece from ninjago.

"Katana is in her New 52 outfit, and Killer Moth is just like in the video games, but the helmet is smaller."

Im wondering if Killer Moth just has a all new head piece, or if its a helmet with a head underneath

"Katana is in her New 52 outfit, and Killer Moth is just like in the video games, but the helmet is smaller."

Im wondering if Killer Moth just has a all new head piece, or if its a helmet with a head underneath

They said killer moth will have a new helmet piece.

I believe that this is what they mean. It sounds a lot like the hair I'd use for Katana

I'm sold! They are giving us blue beetle as well like. I am buying both of these summer sets as soon as I see them. So many new characters like holy moly.

Yep, that's the one.

Haha, nice one! I feel you.